• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HAB Presents: SWAGG2 - Looks like we're all about to get snowed, er, swagged in.

Thanos828

Smash Journeyman
A couple of friends of mine, including my ride, have expressed interest in entering.

Expect about 4 of us East Granbians.

(Even though we're all scrubs lol)

Larz

Smash Cadet
I challenge you Crush, in a 16 ticket money match of skeeball. My tech skill in that game has to be greater than that of Bolt's yoshi.

and Boomrested. First you main puff, then talk about childrens' faces? GET YO ACT TOGETHR

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
lolol yah i expect to get smashed between teams and singles.
I approve.

swagg is a great place for new players to start out. we are all pretty cooool.
Saying SWAGG is a noob tourney, huh? Alright, Cam. Whatever. See if I team with you again.

But no, for realsies, its a pretty small tournament for locals only. May get a few upper New Englanders or NYC people, but thats it.

boomrested

Smash Journeyman
Kinda wanna play some falcons at this, it's my new favorite matchup ever since I found out that he can't hit puff with 99% of his moves when puff crouches. $1 MM, any falcons out there?

:phone:

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Also we have to make sure Spencer shows up to this with his modded Wii so that Cam and I can occupy it the whole damned day. And we're gonna hook a speaker system up to that particular TV.

ChicknMonkey

Smash Apprentice
Hey HAB, any chance those guys over at East Point Pictures (the ones do the documentry) will be there because i think they are still in NE

crush

Smash Master
There should be a rule called 'Sai's stupid rule' where Sai can't pick kongo jungle or dream land or any other big stages because it will make the tournamnt take too long and eventually could result in competitive melee dying.

:phone:

Thanos828

Smash Journeyman
I might not be able to go and stay straight from the beginning. I can either show up at 11 and stay for a few hours or show up at like 5 ish and stay till the end of the tournament.

Top Bottom