• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HAB-FEST was a fun day ~^.^~

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I refuse. Though, a bit of news.

I went to Wholesale Liquidators today and at the very back of their cords section on the electronics floor I saw some dusty-*** things on the rack, and they happened to be GCN extension cords. They were 2.99 each. I definitely took all three of them. So now I have an extra 18 feet of Gamecube controller cord for less than $10.

Get at my frugality, son.
Oh. kay. what kind of MMs are you into now? Olimar ones?

pitfall

Smash Cadet
D1 @ Jumpman's (Wow feels good to use internet and a keyboard w/ spacebar working >_>):

OMFG...I...dunno...where...to...start w/ the shoutouts X_x

So many awesome folks under the same roof to enjoy the future that is Brawl.

Mega Shoutouts to Shin of course for being nice enough not to charge anyone an entry fee to use up electricity at his house, and you get food and drinks courtesy of both of our pockets. Especially moreso, from Shin since apparently, he's BAAAALLIIIIIN!!!!! Yo Shin, remember that incident when we were at KFC and the Hispanic dude started acting mad Spanish? ***** put his hand through the glass w/ his cup in hand, and just refilled his drink like a TRUE G! LMFAO! WHERE'S MY CAMERA!!!???!!!

Anyway, thanks much to NinjaLink for showing up this time w/ his setup. I have nothing else to say except that you're shaping up to be the next black M2K at this rate. Keep it up! Team "M2K says Ike is Cheap in Teams" is too good! And god**** @ Up B outta the shield w/ Mother chars.

It was great to see Blue Terrorist again I had fun in our friendlies...your Sonic is shaping up mighty nice I might say.

HAB you got your revenge on our MM, we're gonna have to MM again next week...obviously I don't like Johnny 5 much, but I'll have to get ready for next week for sure. Mega propz for being my teammate vs. Team WA. And awesome team matches vs. me and Fab when you were w/ Basic Sausage.

Tier and Cass good team matches, despite you guys losing I see you guys gettin far in the future, you guys always make things exciting especially for teams...I <3 when Cass goes..."EAT THAT SH*T!!!!!" LMAO and Tier's confidence always brings liveliness to the match.

Thx good to hear you liking Mario and Sonic take 'em to the top, don't forget about Jiggly tho! its not all about rest : (. Hope to seeya next week as well! Fun matches as well, regardless of the outcome.

Pitfall! Glad to hear you chose the name me and HAB gave ya ^_^ (I feel like a proud father XD) even tho there alotta Pit players out there and I don't usually give 'em respect just cuz you came to Shin's fest and was such a good sport I had to give you propz for doing your thing. Good sh** bro ^_^.

Luck! Thanks for all the mucho propz ya gave me during my matches ^_^, I wish I got to see your Ganondorf in action today. Hopefully we get matches next time k?

Badakin! Great to see you as well...REPRESENT BRKLYN HARDBODY EVEN IF YA'LL DON'T LIVE IN IT! YEAH SON!

FAB my ***** from wayyy back! Always good to see you man, don't stop coming! Our teamwork is also impeccable, we might as well call ourselves Team American Gangsta I mean c'mon (Frank) Lucas and Falco has a gun. Your Peach also lookin mad sex like in da Melee days we're like the new generation of the NewlyWeds except ppl know that we're straight LMAO. Those were fun singles matches too, absolutely intense...all the way down to the last hit.

Basic Sausage OMFG! You're like mad famous amongst the Brawlers in the NYC area nowadays, watch ppl start askin ya to sign their controllers. It was a pleasure teaming w/ you man, we gotta get some singles games in tho! >_<

Glitch OMFG, rapage Lucario stay more next time. Thanks for the team preparations b4 our MM. Me and HAB did well cuz of you guys ^_^.

Jumpman shoutout for comin through, and bringing our setup! Its always good to watch your Bowser/Sonic/Mario in action as well your rapidly getting better at an ever accelerating rate, keep it up!

Alex Strife thanks much for comin through all teh way from the Bx keep on playin and don't stop till ya get enough ^_^.

Crismas! So good to always see female smashers doin their thang your ZSS is shaping up really well we gotta get more games in as well!

Kevin aka Bunny aka Queff aka 12345 aka Pokemon Master aka...yo man good sh** today and good luck on your quest of mastering and training all six of your Pokemon: Charizard, Squirtle, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Lucario, and Ivysaur. You were doin pretty well against the regulars good sh** bro we'll practice more @ the college next week ^_^ seeya then!

Mop! Yo that Peach is gettin BEAST! What was I tellin ya Thursday! The more games me and you had the more beastier I seen you get, kick that nervousness into the trash and start ****** all these cats at the weekly! It was good seeing you and Kevin doing well vs. Killa and FAB good sh** and keep it up...seeya next week as well! XD My Yoshi wasn't doin so hot yesterday V____v. I couldn't smash outta shield w/ Yoshi for some reason yesterday ?_? No johnz tho...

KillaOR-My *****!!! Good sh** on comin thru once again, and helpin w/ the door when we had that weird occurence...occur Lol. Anywho, you're looking beast as always and we gotta get more games in w/o me gettin lucky wins. You and Fab/Ron make excellent teams btw. X_x

Hoyo for not comin and your Bday passin w/o everyone knowing, I hope you feel better and get over your sickness. Congrats on being 21!! I gotta get you a drink mangz!

Ronald!-MY OTHER *****! Pikaaaaaaa!!! is MAD CHEAP LMAO! No johnz tho, but my Yoshi is suffering epilepsy now because of all that electricity. Good games tho! Hope we get to train later in the future again!

OMFG...I ran outta memories of ppl...

Xvik shoutout to you too!

Ok I'm done

j/k LOL I LIED!

Dark Pch. good SH** PEACH IS STILL WORTH PLAYIN NOOBS STFU AND STOP SAYING I QUIT PEACH LOOK AT FAB AND DARK PCH. AND THEN COME BACK!

**** idiots.

Great games to all...and we shall see you next Friday.

So any suggestions on how we can make these Brawlfests better?

This could probably start making things even more interesting...to make new heads pop up.

Oh yeah Shin, I asked Jumpman, and he said I can get his TV so that next time we have a fest...we'll have FOUR SETUPS AND FOUR TVS!

OMMMFG TALK ABOUT COLLOSAL!

4 setups and 4 TVs GUARANTEED FOR NEXT WEEK!

WOOOOOOOOOOT!

And No Entry Fees B*TCHES!

Sadly...once weeklies start for Brawl expect these to end...fast!

Since money doesn't grow on trees and we can't provide free food and drinks forever >_>.

lmao long *** quote but idc and yea d1 thx for the name man same with u hab and btw man i dont want this shiz to end ='[

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
is there any brawl gameplay before this brawlfest? like during the week or something just wondering cause i want a lil hands on time for myself to get the feel of it a bit more
I dont mind people coming oover when i'm not @ work to play even though i'm mad deep in BK. Just give me a ring to see whats up.

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
lmao long *** quote but idc and yea d1 thx for the name man same with u hab and btw man i dont want this shiz to end ='[
Oh god. Man up guy. Just man up...

Seriously though once the game is out weeklies are gonna be hella crazy! Its not like i'm gonna be like " I have all friday morning ta do nothing so heads cant come over" Heads can still come through... just gotta bounce when i head to w2z for brawl weeklies ~^.^~

BTW sorry about the double post

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
I understand you EXACTLY. My mom doesn't like me going out to long places either she doesn't know too well, or she feels is a bad area/had recent problems...and I turn 21 this saturday (on the day of the midnight release? GTFO! XD)

So yeah D1, I understand what you're going through. just remember your mom just loves you too much...and that would never seperate from you...

Yea... Sorry about not attending your smashfest too... Mop? told me that you asked if I were going too... but time took its toll on me and I didn't make it T-T

thx

Smash Ace
I dont mind people coming oover when i'm not @ work to play even though i'm mad deep in BK. Just give me a ring to see whats up.

well umm ill let you know because im like 15 mins away from you to be honest if the trains run good so dont worry about being deep lol

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Yea... Sorry about not attending your smashfest too... Mop? told me that you asked if I were going too... but time took its toll on me and I didn't make it T-T
Nah, it's alright. I understand. Mop? wanted to come, but had to do other stuff as well. Remember, life defeats smash, not life is smash XD

Don't worry, there will be a next time

D1

Banned via Administration
Nah, it's alright. I understand. Mop? wanted to come, but had to do other stuff as well. Remember, life defeats smash, not life is smash XD

Don't worry, there will be a next time
>_>...Mop...was.there...

ANYWAY.

Seems, like there are gonna be Brawl weeklies I'm doing team MMs there...so I guess I'll hit up Shin type early then dip over for the Brawl weekly...which will most likely be mad friendlies, but as long as I don't pay sh** to p lay and get to have team MMs I'm good ^.^.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
>_>...Mop...was.there...

ANYWAY.

Seems, like there are gonna be Brawl weeklies I'm doing team MMs there...so I guess I'll hit up Shin type early then dip over for the Brawl weekly...which will most likely be mad friendlies, but as long as I don't pay sh** to p lay and get to have team MMs I'm good ^.^.
He meant my smashfest. Him and mop was gonna go to my smashfest, but there was some difficulty with them. I'm not upset

I hope I can have another one sometime in April or something.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Looks like I'm working till 5 this Friday, so no Shinfest appearance for me. :(

BUT! I should be able to see everyone at w2z if you come! MM my Olimar and take mad fatties to the face.

Mop?

Smash Rookie
D1 @ Jumpman's (Wow feels good to use internet and a keyboard w/ spacebar working >_>):

OMFG...I...dunno...where...to...start w/ the shoutouts X_x

So many awesome folks under the same roof to enjoy the future that is Brawl.

Mega Shoutouts to Shin of course for being nice enough not to charge anyone an entry fee to use up electricity at his house, and you get food and drinks courtesy of both of our pockets. Especially moreso, from Shin since apparently, he's BAAAALLIIIIIN!!!!! Yo Shin, remember that incident when we were at KFC and the Hispanic dude started acting mad Spanish? ***** put his hand through the glass w/ his cup in hand, and just refilled his drink like a TRUE G! LMFAO! WHERE'S MY CAMERA!!!???!!!

Anyway, thanks much to NinjaLink for showing up this time w/ his setup. I have nothing else to say except that you're shaping up to be the next black M2K at this rate. Keep it up! Team "M2K says Ike is Cheap in Teams" is too good! And god**** @ Up B outta the shield w/ Mother chars.

It was great to see Blue Terrorist again I had fun in our friendlies...your Sonic is shaping up mighty nice I might say.

HAB you got your revenge on our MM, we're gonna have to MM again next week...obviously I don't like Johnny 5 much, but I'll have to get ready for next week for sure. Mega propz for being my teammate vs. Team WA. And awesome team matches vs. me and Fab when you were w/ Basic Sausage.

Tier and Cass good team matches, despite you guys losing I see you guys gettin far in the future, you guys always make things exciting especially for teams...I <3 when Cass goes..."EAT THAT SH*T!!!!!" LMAO and Tier's confidence always brings liveliness to the match.

Thx good to hear you liking Mario and Sonic take 'em to the top, don't forget about Jiggly tho! its not all about rest : (. Hope to seeya next week as well! Fun matches as well, regardless of the outcome.

Pitfall! Glad to hear you chose the name me and HAB gave ya ^_^ (I feel like a proud father XD) even tho there alotta Pit players out there and I don't usually give 'em respect just cuz you came to Shin's fest and was such a good sport I had to give you propz for doing your thing. Good sh** bro ^_^.

Luck! Thanks for all the mucho propz ya gave me during my matches ^_^, I wish I got to see your Ganondorf in action today. Hopefully we get matches next time k?

Badakin! Great to see you as well...REPRESENT BRKLYN HARDBODY EVEN IF YA'LL DON'T LIVE IN IT! YEAH SON!

FAB my ***** from wayyy back! Always good to see you man, don't stop coming! Our teamwork is also impeccable, we might as well call ourselves Team American Gangsta I mean c'mon (Frank) Lucas and Falco has a gun. Your Peach also lookin mad sex like in da Melee days we're like the new generation of the NewlyWeds except ppl know that we're straight LMAO. Those were fun singles matches too, absolutely intense...all the way down to the last hit.

Basic Sausage OMFG! You're like mad famous amongst the Brawlers in the NYC area nowadays, watch ppl start askin ya to sign their controllers. It was a pleasure teaming w/ you man, we gotta get some singles games in tho! >_<

Glitch OMFG, rapage Lucario stay more next time. Thanks for the team preparations b4 our MM. Me and HAB did well cuz of you guys ^_^.

Jumpman shoutout for comin through, and bringing our setup! Its always good to watch your Bowser/Sonic/Mario in action as well your rapidly getting better at an ever accelerating rate, keep it up!

Alex Strife thanks much for comin through all teh way from the Bx keep on playin and don't stop till ya get enough ^_^.

Crismas! So good to always see female smashers doin their thang your ZSS is shaping up really well we gotta get more games in as well!

Kevin aka Bunny aka Queff aka 12345 aka Pokemon Master aka...yo man good sh** today and good luck on your quest of mastering and training all six of your Pokemon: Charizard, Squirtle, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Lucario, and Ivysaur. You were doin pretty well against the regulars good sh** bro we'll practice more @ the college next week ^_^ seeya then!

Mop! Yo that Peach is gettin BEAST! What was I tellin ya Thursday! The more games me and you had the more beastier I seen you get, kick that nervousness into the trash and start ****** all these cats at the weekly! It was good seeing you and Kevin doing well vs. Killa and FAB good sh** and keep it up...seeya next week as well! XD My Yoshi wasn't doin so hot yesterday V____v. I couldn't smash outta shield w/ Yoshi for some reason yesterday ?_? No johnz tho...

KillaOR-My *****!!! Good sh** on comin thru once again, and helpin w/ the door when we had that weird occurence...occur Lol. Anywho, you're looking beast as always and we gotta get more games in w/o me gettin lucky wins. You and Fab/Ron make excellent teams btw. X_x

Hoyo for not comin and your Bday passin w/o everyone knowing, I hope you feel better and get over your sickness. Congrats on being 21!! I gotta get you a drink mangz!

Ronald!-MY OTHER *****! Pikaaaaaaa!!! is MAD CHEAP LMAO! No johnz tho, but my Yoshi is suffering epilepsy now because of all that electricity. Good games tho! Hope we get to train later in the future again!

OMFG...I ran outta memories of ppl...

Xvik shoutout to you too!

Ok I'm done

j/k LOL I LIED!

Dark Pch. good SH** PEACH IS STILL WORTH PLAYIN NOOBS STFU AND STOP SAYING I QUIT PEACH LOOK AT FAB AND DARK PCH. AND THEN COME BACK!

**** idiots.

Great games to all...and we shall see you next Friday.

So any suggestions on how we can make these Brawlfests better?

This could probably start making things even more interesting...to make new heads pop up.

Oh yeah Shin, I asked Jumpman, and he said I can get his TV so that next time we have a fest...we'll have FOUR SETUPS AND FOUR TVS!

OMMMFG TALK ABOUT COLLOSAL!

4 setups and 4 TVs GUARANTEED FOR NEXT WEEK!

WOOOOOOOOOOT!

And No Entry Fees B*TCHES!

Sadly...once weeklies start for Brawl expect these to end...fast!

Since money doesn't grow on trees and we can't provide free food and drinks forever >_>.
yay sankyuuu lol yaa Id said I'd reply better late than never ~ thanks for the shoutout and dont' worry Yoshi has his bad days ;_____; lol no johns :p ~ we still need to do that Peach ditto so next time ~ Im might be coming this Friday with my bro too and and SANKYUU SHIN FOR THE SMASHFEST...I hope your door feels better too ;___;

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
friday needs to come quicker.. .. ..

THX should join the DemiGodz Multi-National Organization.

not many people get invited on the spot, ... ... or let back in lol.

Im totally bored...so how about you demi failures MM me :laugh:

On the other hand, Shin do you play any melee on these fridays?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Oh snap. Rockin from deep.

He definitely has been waiting to say that ever since that first time I got at his mom on the Zenith thread. Get at him.
XD maybe so, but really, I don't like doing that to friends. Only to *******s that insults my friends (you're not one, but I just felt like saying it at the moment lol). Sometimes to rarely, I would say stuff like this in a counter measure :p

Though I know I would be 4 stocked by Starz if I tried that. he has no problem going full force on people :p

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
lol I dont care what ppl say i think brawl is garbz...

i dunno ppl who play melee or throwing a smashfest or knows someone that is hit me up payce
I had a smashfest that had both Melee and Brawl a few days ago. Not sure if I wanna do that type again since majority of the people 'retired' from Melee.

though I will play anyone in it if requested ^^

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383

i dunno ppl who play melee or throwing a smashfest or knows someone that is hit me up payce
You still lurking around the furoms eh. Well they already said it. Melee and Shin dont mix too well together.

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
>_>...Mop...was.there...

ANYWAY.

Once again sorry about the double post. Imma learn to multiquote one of these days...

Anywhozie seeing as how they are doing Brawl weeklies @ W2Z now heads can coem through early as usual, but @ 4ish imma head over to W2Z to check it outzie. I quoted D1 because I feel the same way about it so blah

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117

well i think i no y u think brawl is "garbz" is it b/c ur a scrub? cus the matches i was watchin u play... u was gettin ***** od... so dont think a game is bad cus ur a bum

Im totally bored...so how about you demi failures MM me :laugh:
im pretty sure tier and casshern would **** the **** out of u.... and i wouldnt mind playin a a scrub like u anyway.... u say ur bored.... how bout u MM me for 10 cash..... dont mess wit my ***** randy son lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
well i think i no y u think brawl is "garbz" is it b/c ur a scrub? cus the matches i was watchin u play... u was gettin ***** od... so dont think a game is bad cus ur a bum

im pretty sure tier and casshern would **** the **** out of u.... and i wouldnt mind playin a a scrub like u anyway.... u say ur bored.... how bout u MM me for 10 cash..... dont mess wit my ***** randy son lol
De que diablo.......

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
i got ya back but im not in DGZ guy lol

word i really want 2 come tmr lol.. need 2 practice cus i wanna make some moo-la lol

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
if my plans dont come thru this friday i'll probably be at w2z early..... mehbeh everyone should come 4 to 5ish if its ok wit ace :confused:

Top Bottom