• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H4x Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luxor

Smash Champion
I doubt the homebrew stuff would be a copyright violation; more likely it's the DMCA in the U.S. that would prevent them from breaking DRM that Nintendo might claim should have covered the vulnerability they left in their console. I'm not sure if that's the case at all, but just a separate thing we (err, the homebrew ppl) should be looking out for (and I'm sure they are).

The homebrew ppl might be outside of the US though.

As for Brawl+, I think some of the ways ppl have worked on it has involved breach of copyright in the US, but I don't think it's a copyright violation to install and use it.

It's possible that Nintendo has no legal grounds to stop the vast majority of this stuff, even if they're issuing cease+desist notices.... but I doubt any of us want to challenge them in court :urg:

...So pretty much the only thing you don't have a formula for is hitstun given when the opponent isn't at 0%. Amazing. Having all of that data applicable to stale moves is great too. I didn't know the tidbit about a move getting a bonus its first use either- I've got some stuff to do with all this info.

Also, I cringe a little inside whenever someone says it takes 10% to break the Tornado.

Luxor

Smash Champion
I doubt the homebrew stuff would be a copyright violation; more likely it's the DMCA in the U.S. that would prevent them from breaking DRM that Nintendo might claim should have covered the vulnerability they left in their console. I'm not sure if that's the case at all, but just a separate thing we (err, the homebrew ppl) should be looking out for (and I'm sure they are).

As for Brawl+, I think some of the ways ppl have worked on it has involved breach of copyright in the US, but I don't think it's a copyright violation to install and use it.

It's possible that Nintendo has no legal grounds to stop the vast majority of this stuff, even if they're issuing cease+desist notices.... but I doubt any of us want to challenge them in court :urg:

...So pretty much the only thing you don't have a formula for is hitstun given when the opponent isn't at 0%. Amazing. Having all of that data applicable to stale moves is great too. I didn't know the tidbit about a move getting a bonus its first use either- I've got some stuff to do with all this info.

Also, I cringe a little inside whenever someone says it takes 10% to break the Tornado.

Luxor

Smash Champion

Luxor

Smash Champion

Luxor

Smash Champion

Luxor

Smash Champion

Luxor

Smash Champion

Luxor

Smash Champion

Luxor

Smash Champion

Luxor

Smash Champion

Luxor

Smash Champion

Luxor

Smash Champion

Luxor

Smash Champion

Luxor

Smash Champion

Luxor

Smash Champion

Luxor

Smash Champion

Luxor

Smash Champion

Luxor

Smash Champion

Luxor

Smash Champion

Luxor

Smash Champion

Luxor

Smash Champion

Luxor

Smash Champion

Luxor

Smash Champion

Luxor

Smash Champion

Luxor

Smash Champion

Luxor

Smash Champion

Luxor

Smash Champion

Luxor

Smash Champion

Luxor

Smash Champion

Luxor

Smash Champion

Luxor

Smash Champion

Luxor

Smash Champion

Luxor

Smash Champion

Luxor

Smash Champion

Luxor

Smash Champion

Luxor

Smash Champion

Luxor

Smash Champion

Luxor

Smash Champion

Luxor

Smash Champion

Luxor

Smash Champion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom