• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2H Tournament, London, Ontario

MetaKnight0

Smash Lord
What: SSBM Tournament at London Ontario; http://www.head2headgames.com/
When: February 3. Confirmed.
Where: 246 Dundas Street

Directions: http://webmap.london.ca/mapclient/ma...m&Provider=SVC - London Interactive Map

Use that to find my address, and directions. H2H is close to the Via train station, and close to my house as well.

Entrance Fee: $15
Prizes:
1st: 50% of entrance fee + 5 hours at the centre
2nd: 15% of entrance fee + 5 hours at the centre
3rd: Nothing really of worth to out-of-city players AKA free hours
4th: ditto

Rules:
Singles (maybe doubles?)
Pool Play (Double Elim if doubles is done most likely)
Best 2 out of 3; Finals 3 out of 5
Advanced Slob Picks
Banned Stages: Don't remember
Time Limit: 8:00

1. Stalling banned.
2. Bring your own controller. BYOC.
3. Ice Climbers/Mewtwo Freeze Glitch ban.

Info for smashfest after:
372 Ferndale Ave.
Time: Whenever to 11:00PM
Please check Mapquest OR the London Interactive Map for directions.

Notes: NO MMs.

Equipment:
GCN + Necessary Set-up:
x1 Me
x1 metslaar
x1 metslaar
x1 slevin

TVs:
x1 Me
x1 Me
x1 metslaar
x1 metslaar

Confirmed players:
Me
Zen and crew (not at smashfest what :()
Del
metslaar + friend
Ambrose
Runawayfire
Lanowen "the Go Tournament champion"
divine knight

+ any nubbers at H2H

MetaKnight0

Smash Lord
Ice at least I didn't have to attend a frat boy only school XD

Actually 12:00 Noon doesn't have anything attached to it, it's just 12 noon. HMP corrected me on that like months ago

sprocket

Smash Journeyman
hmm dunno if i can make it, ive still be practising so would love to woop some *** and i know id take first so maybe i dont even have to go. How bout they jsut send me first place prize in the mail??

Either way, a date would be more then nice, it would be required.

MetaKnight0

Smash Lord
Hey sprocket don't get cocky, NNR has some interest in coming and I don't see you on the PR :laugh: But seriously try to make it.

Front updated. I have a tentative date now.

Xelyst

-_-
Anthony, pm/msg me about saturday..

i gave Christie this thread so she'll let us know about a date since the owner is sick and wont be back until tuesday to confirm..

Xelyst

-_-
i think anthony checked with someone so it looks like its the 3rd

do your best to show for this noah (who includes we btw ?)

MetaKnight0

Smash Lord
Good stuff metslaar. I'll add you to the list.

Also I'm guessing everyone wants to attend a smashfest after? Keep in mind that I only have so much room (no more than 20 people I hope X O )

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Ambrose! ( I think you're the guy thats beaten me twice in tourney play) Do you think I could call a spot in your car for a ride?

Ambrose

Smash Journeyman
uh, which tourney did u play me at? i can give u a ride but where do u live in toronto. Also, Bread butterer, i need to know how many of NNR ppl are u bringing.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Is Marco going by any chance? I still have to ask my parents if it is okay, if it is, can I get a ride? :D

I have a couple months of saved up Shonen Jump and Nintendo Power, plus a 400g bar of tomblerone...XD

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
uh, which tourney did u play me at? i can give u a ride but where do u live in toronto. Also, Bread butterer, i need to know how many of NNR ppl are u bringing.
At the 2 last NNR ones I'm thinking, unless its a different Ambrose. I live in East York, actually pretty close to some of the NNRers...

Ambrose

Smash Journeyman
I am like the only ambrose around here >_> and i was at the last 2 nnr tournies. I can fit four passengers unless u guys are willing to sit on each other's laps for 6 hours.. and Andy, marco hasnt talked to me about it at all, and he doesnt even play in the tourneys lol..but as of now i guess its runawayfire, andy, and nnr? Noah still hasnt relpied.. -_- err Aces, are u asking me..dunno if theirs enough space.

Ambrose

Smash Journeyman
hmm im not sure if there will be space for marco but we'll see..and on second thought i guess i can fit 5 ppl in my car but pretty squished, provided that these ppl are lean lol.

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
herrmmm. I want to come. but i need a ride. so if anyone else is driving or theres a free spot. I'll be a coming.

I'll chip in for gas there and back

Top Bottom