• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GW Combo Guide

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I see one combo I often use that isn't there. If for some reason I have to use up-air (they're too high above me and Nair won't come out fast enough), I often follow up the up-air with an up-B. The up-B has enough hit-stun for you to fastfall after it and avoid being punished. Sometimes when I do this, I kill my opponent off the top of the screen (stage is a factor for this to happen). If they're too high after up-air such that only up-B will hit them, then they will have more than enough hitstun for you to do this unpunished.

QERB

Banned via Warnings
Blue Yoshi you're definitely right. the up-b kill has worked for me on corneria and PS, especially on puff. *adding*

Dax

Smash Journeyman
I just read the main topic (not the answers, sorry)
Just a few suggestions:

- After a d-tilt, uair, if both the puff puff hits, if the opponent is at high % you can freely do an up b without getting punished.

- Another way to edgeguard Marth if you can't intercept him is as simple as Rejump Dair. If you're lucky, you'll even get a free nair\fair after.

- Also, if you think that a falco\fox is going to -> B, i'm not sure but a fsmash on the edge\f tilt could work.

- In general, I think that sometimes the sausage could work as edgeguard against spacies, marf, others. What I mean is that after they're hit but that, they'll probably just up b again Asap and you'll have easy way punishment by going out of stage.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
If you grab someone near the edge and f/bthrow, you can regrab/fsmash them if they input survival di. This only works if they fall about as fast as sheik or faster.

Also, does the non-flame hit of the fsmash have a better angle of knockback?

Top Bottom