• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guitar Hero 3 (Luigi Gets ***** Pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
Alright so i just ***** luigis ****, MR I 5 stared dragonforce...bull****

anyone else wanna play???

post your GT mines is romeo2487

and please be better than luigi :chuckle:

i almost felt bad.

EDIT* - proof I ***** luigi

Our stats on dragon force, luigi is on the right - LOL far from a 5 star buddy KEEP PRACTICING

Our final stats PLUS him coming back for more.

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
lol thats funny cuz luigi said he ***** u in guitar hero on myspace
LOL wow watever we just actually played right now, and i fuking ***** him.

jsut wait till our MM if he still wants to, itll be ****.

Nintendo king lets play right now im on.

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
LOL WOW DUDE *** THAT I DID NOT GET *****.

I ***** YOU ON BEFORE I FORGET, on ONE, on Raining blood, on knights of cyd, and on dragon force.

YOU barely beat me on your little 4th tier songs and when i lost on cult it was dumb i had like 6% more than you it was dumb.

YOU PICK THE GAYEST SONGS.

stevie ray??? missipi queen???

edit: my little brother CAN beat luigi and luigi was johning the whole time "my family got in the way" "my guitar is broken"

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
I love how it's conflicting stories lol

--GCII
LOL WOW

i dont know why luigi is lying, i ***** him in every song by at least 80k usually 100k.

nintendo king and me were even in wins.

but he picked 2 REALLY easy songs first so if you miss a note you lose, i missed a few notes. he beat me at cliffs of dover and impulse legit by like 10-20k though

cult he won by like 1k even though i had 6% more i suck at the main verse.

BUT OMG " before i forget" - i won by 150k+
i won raining blood by like 50k and 10%
ttfatf - i won by like 70k
one i won by like 50k
knights i won by like 20 k

edit: since luigi doesnt wanna admit i ***** him so bad ill play him right now AND take a picture of the stats screen after i win. i dont know why hes lying lol he sucks.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
It's so funny to hear him ***** whine and moan. Sorry for being ****ed up and playing guitar hero.

It was fun though.

Who wants to play in like 1 hour?

EDIT: I also don't like to use star power so when romeo busted out with that **** I was like "****".

I also like to play songs that I think are fun so sue me if you don't like the "easy songs" just don't ***** all over the place like a whining sniveling MikeY.

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
It's so funny to hear him ***** whine and moan. Sorry for being ****ed up and playing guitar hero.

It was fun though.

Who wants to play in like 1 hour?

EDIT: I also don't like to use star power so when romeo busted out with that **** I was like "****".

I also like to play songs that I think are fun so sue me if you don't like the "easy songs" just don't ***** all over the place like a whining sniveling MikeY.

LOL wow im not b1thcing nearly as much as mikey, but yea i did notice that, why didnt you use any???

i jsut get bored for the easy songs.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Well I just don't like relying on star power to win. Not to mention I don't like to freakin move at all when I'm playing Guitar Hero.

I sit back on my *** on my huge couch; pillows propped up so I can relax. Moving the guitar when I am so relaxed is just a ****ing hassle.

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
Wow, good **** putting pics up of the ONLY set you won. What about all the other sets where I ***** you? You pick all the easy songs but when we play metallica/muse/slipknot/slayer you get *****. And I didnt feel like playing dragonforce so I gave you that one

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
Wow, good **** putting pics up of the ONLY set you won. What about all the other sets where I ***** you? You pick all the easy songs but when we play metallica/muse/slipknot/slayer you get *****. And I didnt feel like playing dragonforce so I gave you that one

LOL OMG i luv how you name every song i ***** you at, and your lucky i didnt get pics of the Frist set out of our 2, THAT **** WAS ****.

Its cool though i had a witness, Fabian saw you get bent over.

Dodger

Smash Ace
Yeah seriously. It looked like a lot of fun at E for All. I really wanted to try it. But I kinda figured all that gear would be pretty pricey. That and I don't have a 360.

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
lol well ill agree that rockband is atleast not the same **** the 3rd time around BUT i see it only being fun at a party or something like that, where as guitar hero is good anytime.

that and its like 170??

**** i would get it but the setlist isnt as good as GH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom