• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guilty Pleasures

solesoul

Smash Apprentice
Since theres a ton of musical confessions here, I thought'd I would add to my list of guilty pleasures.

The majority of the music I listen to is from other countries, which wouldn't be a problem if the singers spoke English(they don't), and that still wouldn't be a problem if I could understand the language they were using(I can't). I just like to here how the words sound with the music, thats all.

altir

Smash Apprentice
pbs kids tv shows

4chan

hmmmmmm, could of sworn I had more.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
Whaaaaat'll work? Teeeeaaamwork! Wonder Pets are so ridiculous it's awesome.

I love Sagwa the Chinese Siamese cat =<

Nicolette

Smash Apprentice
I like to drive around sensibly on GTA games. Staying on the right side of the road, waiting at lights, using parking spaces :laugh:

I do also cause carnage but it calms me to be sensible :)

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Same as Nicolette, and that reminds me, I always loved to make myreal Animal Crossing neighbors cry.

Also, I always start from the bottom when pushing out toothpaste, because it never made any sense to me to start from the top. It's a guilty pleasure starting from the bottom, and a pet peeve knowing that others starting from the top.

regorris

Smash Apprentice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolette View Post
I like to drive around sensibly on GTA games. Staying on the right side of the road, waiting at lights, using parking spaces

I have no idea why, but I get that same urge sometimes.
I did that in the first GTA 3, and I found that the other drivers kept running into me. So, I summoned a tank... and that was the end of the joyride.

Guilty Pleasures:
I still hum the Chobits themesong... even now after 6 years.
I have a huge box of Mechwarrior DarkAges miniatures (up to Jade Falcon).
I still have my Pokemon cards... basic -> trainer sets.
I find it sexy when women dress as men. (helloooo Sheik)

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
I sometimes sniff girls ***(could be your sisters), when they are not looking, it amazes me everytime. I get my kicks this way and it is safe and healthy if done correctly.

-Risky-

Smash Apprentice
I. . . oh. . . ah. . . like "Sex and the City", there I said it

And Colenstien, I do hope you're joking about the seal clubbing because if not, I hate you, nothing personal

Gennie

Smash Apprentice
A Guilty pleasure? my best friend breaking up with his boyfriend.. I really felt guilty about wanting that, but oh well.. :3

plasmawisp6633

Smash Journeyman
ugh...American Idol. I can't help to criticize other singers to make myself feel better about my own singing (which is decent, not pop-star material). I'm still waiting for a rock star to win. That, or a rocker guy/girl to do a Soundgarden song.

ALSO

Guitar Hero! I'm acceleratingly getting better at the game, but the better I get, the more I remember how much I want to learn to play acoustic. The guitar hero (and rock band) controller is a pitiful excuse for the actual instrument...BUT THE GAME'S ADDICTING.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
ugh...American Idol. I can't help to criticize other singers to make myself feel better about my own singing (which is decent, not pop-star material). I'm still waiting for a rock star to win. That, or a rocker guy/girl to do a Soundgarden song.
In the Belgium Idol an actual rocker won!

And yes, GH is addictive, even for me, someone who can play decently on a real guitar.

Top Bottom