• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guild-Exclusive Ike Live Feed Tommorow, Friday Febuary 8th

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
The Deus de Animus (this is the name with currently the most votes) Guild is invited to a live viewing session of Ike playing. Me and my friends will be playing for about 12 or more hours, starting sometime between noon and 3 pm and ending late at night. Because I'm the best there, you'll get to see Zareidriel in action as well as a lot of Ike play. The quality might not be too great, but what can ya do. It will be held over AIM; if you're a member of the Deus de Animus guild, put your AIM here and you will be invited tomorrow whenever it starts. If you're not...go watch videos on YouTube or something.

All times are in EST.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
We'll also be moving to a different location around 3 PM, so we'll experience some downtime then; since we're in the game room of Akron University from noon to 3, there'll be a lot of people there. At 3, though, we'll be moving to a more private location without noobs and stuff that want to mooch off of our Brawl. XD

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
I'd really love to play another skilled Ike, but the single-layered copy I burned doesn't have working SSE, event mode, or Wifi. ^^;

Miller

Smash Lord
I have the single layered one, Wifi works, you just have to register their BFCs and you can play like that. You just cant fight with the Japanese people yet because of the region.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Haha, I'll try again then, but whenever I try to go into Wifi mode it freezes on me.

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
I wont be around tomorrow afternoon. Goin to the girlfriends. Guess ill have to miss this. Hey zar, think you could post some vids in the guild for me later. Id appreciate it.

Betaz

Smash Ace
Hey exactly how many hours ahead is EST time to pacific time? need to know when this stuff starts over here...

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
I don't have any way to make videos, but if someone has some way to record the video on their desktop or something...?

EST is 3 hours ahead. 3 PM EST is 12:00 Noon PST.

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Ok well thanks anyway. Cant believe im gonna miss it. Maybe ill break up with her..........no, i cant do that.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
XDDD

Well, if she lets you out early, you might be able to catch the end of it. It'll be going pretty late into the night.

Betaz

Smash Ace
I don't have any way to make videos, but if someone has some way to record the video on their desktop or something...?

EST is 3 hours ahead. 3 PM EST is 12:00 Noon PST.
hmmmm...maybe fraps will work? anyone got the version that is not freeware? >.>

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
he sent me an invite at 12:00 when he first started, but i was on aim express at the library and couldn't accept. when i got home I accepted but he wasn't on and nothing happened, he said it might not work so maybe thats the case.

Top Bottom