• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guild-Exclusive Ike Live Feed Tommorow, Friday Febuary 8th

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Gah, so many problems today. First, my car's radiator goes out, then I lose my power cord to my laptop, and then I can't get teh webcam to work. =_=

Rescheduled for tomorrow and/or Sunday. We'll be playing Brawl for like the next 72 hours straight so I should be able to fix it soon.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Don't worry, so am I. XD But the thing is, I listed the things out of order...the missing power cord to my laptop is actually the problem at the moment; I'm on my friends. Sadly, I won't be able to get that cord until Monday, but I have a webcam at my house that I plan on going home and getting, then installing that webcam onto my friend's computer.

We have some videos recorded though, he's uploading them to Google Video now. =)

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Live feed is working if you're on AIM. Only one person can see it at a time though, so turns will be taken. =O

Top Bottom