• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[GUIDE] Pit's Mirror Shield

chucklesXcore

Smash Apprentice
hey, I think its notable that falco's reflector can be reflected with the mirror shield. I found it out that if you time it just right it turns him around and if you do it close enough range, you can punish him very easily. but you have to be close and time it just right. I'm working on getting this down, but I imagine if we get this down, this will ultimately work with mind games. Shoot a few arrows, run in, mirror shield, flip him around. and then punish. It will mess with the falco players mind and make him think twice about using his reflector.

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
I believe if you throw the banana peel at Pits shield. The bananas becomes Pits now. Just like all the other moves that relect things like Zeldas Naryus Love (B) and the space animals reflector (Down B)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Yes it does. It also applies that you can reflect a Pokeball, and the Pokeball and the pokemon inside will be yours. Same goes for the Rolling crate, and basically any item that can be thrown. However, be cautious with explosives.

NxC

Smash Apprentice
Reflectors change possession.

The shield is a reflector, and angel ring is a weak reflector, which has the possession-flipping properties of a reflector but does not always change the direction of the object it intercepts.

Not including this in the guide, since it's universal knowledge from back in the days of SSB[N64]

camstar57

Smash Rookie
all but one hit of samus's final smash (yes samus's FS is multihit for those who never noticed) can be blocked by the mirror sheild by using the control stick to tilt your shield upwards

Aiko

Smash Champion
not sure if this has been mentioned, but the shield can reflect space animals up B and Ike's Up B.

For space animals, jump off stage and shield right before they set off.

For Ike, just connect the shield with his sword when he throws it up. It reflects it enough so that he can't grab the edge when he turns round.

rinoH

Smash Lord
not sure if this has been mentioned, but the shield can reflect space animals up B and Ike's Up B.

For space animals, jump off stage and shield right before they set off.

For Ike, just connect the shield with his sword when he throws it up. It reflects it enough so that he can't grab the edge when he turns round.
yeah this has already been known

SoraOblivion62

Smash Rookie
You can also reflect Ness if he's using his PK Thunder to barrel through you after hitting himself. I don't know about Lucas though and whether it needs to be a shield shine or not.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well, technically it doesnt "reflect" 2 of the lava hazards; it blocks them, protecting Pit as long as he's facing the way the lavafalls and lava bursts are.

Top Bottom