• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide: how to evade final smashes

Then123

Smash Cadet
Lesson I learned; If Sonic gets his super smash then...
YOUR F****** SCREWED
LIKE FAWK, SPAZZ TO GET THE BALL BEFORE HIM!

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
against a sonic who knows how to use his final smash, your best bet is trying to use the ledge tp gain invincibility along with rolling up from the ledge and spot dodging. At best you can run waste time and at best only die once.

But in the hands of someone inexperienced in how to control super sonic you just really need to time your dodges right.

Most of all just make sure he doesn't get the smash ball. Sonic won't be breaking the ball open in one shot unless it's been floating around for along time. But if sonic hits it first try to hit after he does at that will pretty much get you the smash ball. It's not easy to do but definitely not impossible.

Twinkles

Smash Lord
Didn't get killed by my friend using Sonic's FS by abusing MK's down-B planking lol

Le vieux lapin

Smash Ace
This is FAAAR too broad a topic. The strategy changes based on the charecter you
are using, the charecter your opponent is using, the level of skill both players posses,
and the stage the battle is set on.

Far too broad. One could span pages ranting on the subject and not finish.
The best way to avoid a final smash is to be like everyone else and not use the smashball.
Items are for kids.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
This is FAAAR too broad a topic. The strategy changes based on the charecter you
are using, the charecter your opponent is using, the level of skill both players posses,
and the stage the battle is set on.

Far too broad. One could span pages ranting on the subject and not finish.
The best way to avoid a final smash is to be like everyone else and not use the smashball.
Items are for kids.
i said it at the start of the thread, PWND.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I cannot evade the land master with King Dedede

Not to mention, no matter how awesome his final smash is, it's kinda useless

Top Bottom