• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide for an ADVANCED Pit

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I really forgot about this. I should add (umm well, it works) that Certain recoveries can be reflected by the Mirror Shield, and proves effective against MK when he tries using the Tornado, Shuttle Loop, or Drill rush.

Corigames

Smash Hero
LOL, I played Brawl today while a tournament was going on at our school (I didn't enter of course). Hadn't played the game in months now and I sat down and played the champion. Ike player. 3 stocked. Arrow stunlock :p

I'm still the best Pit ever :D

Conti

Smash Ace
I do a good amount of what u wrote in this guide, but theres alot of new stuff that i will be trying and i never knew pit could be so technical... but i do have to ask this... what is being "Gimped", never heard that terminology before

Great Job on this thread btw

Son1x-

Smash Apprentice
That usually refers to when Pit uses WoI (up b) and he gets hit, away from any ground.

Top Bottom