• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guess Captain Olimar's Final Smash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nok2

Smash Cadet
I've scoured the boards and found some good speculation on Captain Olimar's move-set But in that move-set there was no mention of a Final Smash..... I personally predict a Pikmin rush or Swarm similar to Pit & DeDeDe's What do you think.........

Help!

Smash Journeyman
He transforms into Captain Falcon!!!
lol thatd be so awesome, but i'm thinking the same thing as a pikmin rush or something cept less like pits and dedede's but all 100 pikmin at once if the wii could handle that without slow down or atleast a lot at once, or maybe theyre really tiny pikmin and they just swarm on one character that you hit.

mushroomedmario

Smash Cadet
i think it'll be more like a mix between beedrill/unknown and myrtle(i know i spelt this wrong, the pokemon that pushes you off the edge)

plus pit's fsa, his guys go after you(i think? i could be wrong....should check that oen thread), from what it looks like, dedede's fsa, the guys just randomly go places......

IWontGetOverTheDam

Smash Lord
Mmmm... Let's not and say we did. Man, I am getting sick of speculation. You'll know in less than two weeks. Be patient...

D

Deleted member

As my one and only post in the brawl forums, I predict his final smash to be similar to the Wario Ware Smooth Moves microgame where you gotta squish the pikmen with the huge pikmin by rolling it over

Was it a really fat pikmin or a slug? I forget

But anyway I can see a huge slug coming to roll over everyone

ricydafrog

Smash Journeyman
i have official info from Sakurai. as it turns out he is my long lost brother. he told me Olimars FS will not be a massive swarm of Pikmins but instead he turns into a rocket ship....

yeah i'm joking, the mass underling type FS (pit, dedede) will most assuredly be his too

Valaan

Smash Rookie
i really dont remember much of pikmin but maybe olimar will be able to use white pikmin that are poisoinous i think

skiks

Smash Cadet
A gigantic ship called Dolphin crashes down but in the shape of a gamecube? :x Yeah bad way to reference I know.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Whoops, sorry, after moving this from GBD, I realized there's a thread already like it here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom