• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grr... I'm back from Wapan, Japan, whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaoticTH

Smash Ace
Some town in USA Georgia Mains: Falco and Yoshi _
Grr... I couldn't get in.

When I tried to sneak in, I saw who I THOUGHT was Sakurai(Looked just like, it could have been him, I dunno, he was definitely asian though, I CAN CONFIRM THIS! ASIAN!) When I tried to climb into the open window, he closed the window RIGHT ON MY **** FINGERS(He didn't know I was there though)

I decided to rest in the nearby bush to allow my fingers to heal...

Then, I tried to use the conviniently placed shovel to break a hole into the wall. You can probal guess what happened afterwards... they heard the noise. THEY HEARD THE NOISE! ;_;

So they decided to throw me out... miles away. I was lucky I wasen't jailed... and they hit me in the *** with my shovel friend... oh shovel, why'd you go to the dark side?!

Ahem, well, on a lighter note, I tried to recooperate from my squished fingers, my shovel'd ***, and my smashed spirit... when I saw the greatest thing ever... a piece of informational paper was dropped out of their window accidentally, and no one was nearby, so I just took it.

What I read was shocking.... apparantly, they're going to have a stage for every character, even if it's a character from the same franchise. It was what SEEMED like a stage list, I dunno.

But, I DID see gangplank galleon next to Diddy Kong's name... that or some diddy kong racing stage, I forget, I have the paper inside a jar in my closet for safe keeping.

This is all I can tell you.... please send your blessings to my squished fingers and shovel'd ***.

Zantetsu2

Smash Apprentice
I find this thread to hard to believe. It sounds like it would have come from a cartoon.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Close popular character threads, but allow threads like these. Excellent.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Close popular character threads, but allow threads like these. Excellent.
My God, mods are people too. We happen to have classes and a life, give me a break!

And yeah.

Youkooooo PUNCH!

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Nay, Youko. You are NOT allowed to have a personal life. None of us are. Thats what we signed up for, apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom