• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gringos in Peru 2014

Herbert Von Karajan

Smash Lord
DIOS ILUMINA A LOS SMASHER DE TACNA, PARA QUE REALICEN UN PUTO TORNEO INTERNACIONAL : CON GRANDES SMASHER COMO : Alancitu Ruiz Zevallos(LIMA - PERÚ), Vinicius Vicentini(BRAZIL), André Luiz Souza Almeida(BRAZIL), SUPERBOOMFAN(CANADÁ), Herbert Von Karajan(USA), Arturo Núñez Hernández(MÉXICO), José L Quispe Pomaylle(LIMA). Pedro Miguel(LIMA), Rider Gomez(MOQUEGUA - PERÚ), Walt Alarcón Garcia(MOQUEGUA), Daniel Puma(AREQUIPA - PERÚ), Jimmi Cari(AREQUIPA), David Carrillo Glave(AREQUIPA), Orlando Casas(AREQUIPA), LOS SMASHER DE TACNA Y LOS SMASHER DE CHILE(ESPERO QUE SEAN BUENOS, NO COMO LA ULTIMA VEZZZZ)...DIOS ILUMINALOS...CUANDO SE REPETIRÁ ESTA OPORTUNIDAD...
No translation available

Basicly a list of players going to Tacna to play in the tournament.
Alancitu
?
Banze (he isnt going tho)
SuPeRbOoMfAn
Karajan
Mariguas
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
Orlando

Last edited:

AlvinSSB

Smash Rookie
HI ALL !! That video where I play with is onnline alpha ... and it was my first time playing online ... it's slow .... (alpha no warning me that would record and the worst was that rose to his youtube channel .. . hahahaha>. <!!

Takes very little time to play with boom and mariguas ^^.

Sedda

Smash Champion
went to japan last year, peru 2011, then japan before that. traveled for Melee too.

grow up Karajan. I get that you don't like the guy, but jeez

HEROEdelREVES

Smash Cadet
DIOS ILUMINA A LOS SMASHER DE TACNA, PARA QUE REALICEN UN PUTO TORNEO INTERNACIONAL : CON GRANDES SMASHER COMO : Alancitu Ruiz Zevallos(LIMA - PERÚ), Vinicius Vicentini(BRAZIL), André Luiz Souza Almeida(BRAZIL), SUPERBOOMFAN(CANADÁ), Herbert Von Karajan(USA), Arturo Núñez Hernández(MÉXICO), José L Quispe Pomaylle(LIMA). Pedro Miguel(LIMA), Rider Gomez(MOQUEGUA - PERÚ), Walt Alarcón Garcia(MOQUEGUA), Daniel Puma(AREQUIPA - PERÚ), Jimmi Cari(AREQUIPA), David Carrillo Glave(AREQUIPA), Orlando Casas(AREQUIPA), LOS SMASHER DE TACNA Y LOS SMASHER DE CHILE(ESPERO QUE SEAN BUENOS, NO COMO LA ULTIMA VEZZZZ)...DIOS ILUMINALOS...CUANDO SE REPETIRÁ ESTA OPORTUNIDAD...
No translation available

Basicly a list of players going to Tacna to play in the tournament.
Alancitu
?
Banze (he isnt going tho)
SuPeRbOoMfAn
Karajan
Mariguas
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
Orlando
Translation will be something like:

God bless to Tacna players to make a ****ing international championship: with great smashers like Alancitu Ruiz Zevallos(LIMA - PERÚ), Vinicius Vicentini(BRAZIL), André Luiz Souza Almeida(BRAZIL), SUPERBOOMFAN(CANADÁ), Herbert Von Karajan(USA), Arturo Núñez Hernández(MÉXICO), José L Quispe Pomaylle(LIMA). Pedro Miguel(LIMA), Rider Gomez(MOQUEGUA - PERÚ), Walt Alarcón Garcia(MOQUEGUA), Daniel Puma(AREQUIPA - PERÚ), Jimmi Cari(AREQUIPA), David Carrillo Glave(AREQUIPA), Orlando Casas(AREQUIPA), the smashers from Tacna and the smashers from Chile (i hope they have a good level, not like the last time) good bless them, when will this opportunity be repeated?

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
If the Chileans are the ones who said it, then i doubt he's on par. Hate to say it, but when it comes to anything competitive, people anywhere below the border are all talk.
I remember that Felipe guy from chile always saying that Dannyssb is better than Jaimehr.

Herbert Von Karajan

Smash Lord
Please don't talk about me that way Herbert Von Karajan it hurts my feelings.
Posts from Jouske since march 22nd:
Posts from malva00 since march 22nd: (excluding twitch updates)
This hurts my feelings.

And so does this:

don't like watching vids of AVERAGE players
Then help make average players better?

Last edited:

Maliki

Smash Ace
One of the gringos is bringing a recording setup. I'm guessing I could stream with it?
probably i know you can stream with certain recording devices so i guess it just depends on what type he has.Or maybe they can all stream. Who knows

thegreginator

Smash Journeyman
Well Karajan and I made up a little on SKYPE.

Also, if anyone wants to stalk me, you can follow my recent activity on the Google Docs Help Forum.

Oh yeah, a GRINGO by the name of Mariguas is coming over tomorrow and Saturday with 4 other GRINGOS including Near. We'll going to play SSB together.
Wait, Isai is a spreadsheet expert? As someone who sits in Excel for 80 hours a week, that just made my day.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Will the Kanto tournament be streamed?

(My guess yes on Nico-Nico)

Last edited:

thegreginator

Smash Journeyman
Hell yes. Just to confirm - all the stuff on clash tournaments is being uploaded to Youtube, right? Or is there stuff on clash tournaments not going on Youtube?

Beesy

Smash Apprentice
Is that Kanto tournament happening today? I wish I knew where to watch it.

Herbert Von Karajan

Smash Lord
2 more days

Peru tournament will be Hyrule only

I hear that Mariguas is beating up everyone in Lima

I will document the stuff with pictures/videos and stuff on a blog or something? Anyone know of a good site? I could make a tumblr I guess.

Last edited:

Shears

Smash Master
Boom definitely pooped.

Also, if that's one of your stripper friends then she must be new on the job because she had a lot more room to fit at least another inch.

Top Bottom