• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greninja glitch when returning to stage

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
That's a pretty great find, ima definitely try some stuff out with this later today!

If only ledgehop wasn't nerfed so badly, it would have been truly great.

Robiin

Smash Cadet
This is usually my tactic for getting back onto the stage. Didn't think about it having less landing lag than normal. I do it because everyone just waits by the edge of the stage (at least online) to do d-smashes because they think you will just roll or stand up. Otherwise you can do hydro pump in an arc over them to get back to the middle of the stage (but that is more easily punishable by timing an upsmash and hit you while you are above them).

Choice

Smash Champion
Most moves that autocancel only cancel for a limited number of frames of the animation. At least, I think that's how autocancels work.
You're right, there's a window for auto cancelling. Similar to how wolf would auto cancel Fair in brawl. However some windows last until the end of the move, like peach's fair in brawl.

Top Bottom