• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greetings! new member :0

E.Sage

Smash Rookie
Hey Smash boards,

Just wanted to introduce myself.

I've been following Smashboards for a long time, before the release of melee. I must have been 13 or so, and I'm turning 32 at the end of this week. I just never made an account. (to my knowledge) but I figured it's about time because I would like to get involved in the community as Smash is my favorite game and sometimes I get super lonely because I don't have many switch friends. I blame the the lack of chat options on the switch >.>

I've always been a fox main until Mega Man came into play. But once I was able to create a Mii brawler that looked identical to Skull Kid. I knew mii Brawler would become my main for Smash ultimate (That is until Banjo-Kazooie is revealed as DLC) Currently sitting around 4,106,000 GSP with my mii brawler, I know GSP doesn't mean much, but I just wanted to make a point that I've been playing a lot and trying to improve my game play daily.

So, I hope to get to know you guys and I'm really excited to join the boards!

Cheers. :)

Hey Smash boards,

Just wanted to introduce myself.

I've been following Smashboards for a long time, before the release of melee. I must have been 13 or so, and I'm turning 32 at the end of this week. I just never made an account. (to my knowledge) but I figured it's about time because I would like to get involved in the community as Smash is my favorite game and sometimes I get super lonely because I don't have many switch friends. I blame the the lack of chat options on the switch >.>

I've always been a fox main until Mega Man came into play. But once I was able to create a Mii brawler that looked identical to Skull Kid. I knew mii Brawler would become my main for Smash ultimate (That is until Banjo-Kazooie is revealed as DLC) Currently sitting around 4,106,000 GSP with my mii brawler, I know GSP doesn't mean much, but I just wanted to make a point that I've been playing a lot and trying to improve my game play daily.

So, I hope to get to know you guys and I'm really excited to join the boards!

Cheers. :)
Hello Skull Kid bro!

Welcome to the boards.

Last edited:

FenasaurDaBest

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone! I just joined Smashboards today and i'm very excited to be able to communicate and discuss all things Super Smash Bros. with everyone. I've heard of this website before and made a few accounts (the few accounts I had I forgot the passwords to lol) but now I made a new one and i'm ready to express my passion and love for this game series to many other people who also have the same passion as me for this game!:pikachu:

Top Bottom