• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greetings from the Jigglypuff boards!

Glick

Smash Lord
Hey all you D3er's.
I formally invite you to this thread to participate.

These are just some friendly wifi games with the average tournament rules.
Wifi is lame and doesn't prove anything, but if your familiar with wifi and you just want some friendly games then please participate.

We all scuffle about the matchup ratio but most say its around 65:35 D3.
Personally I think its not as bad as that, but D3 definitely has the overall advantage.

If you think you have some D3 skills and you want to see how you do against a puny little jigglypuff, then come over.

I'd say "we will pit our best against your best". But theres really only like 6 jigglypuff mains XD.

Thanks! If the response is nice, I'll post all the results on here too!

It would be extremly helpful to give you opinion about jiggz before and after you play your matchs. That way we can see what we need to change, and what we appear to be.

Glick

Smash Lord
Be quiet GeneralWoodman.
Crash we know jigglypuff got nerfed. Don't you think WE would know this?

Why isn't anybody posting on here XD

airsmasher

Smash Apprentice
Hey, good to meet you! Puff is one of my mains, too. Unfortunately, I don't get wii-fi , though. :(

Top Bottom