• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greetings fellow competetive super smash bros 64 people

tearz

Smash Rookie
so much for looking for competition. i guess this tearz dude is just all talk...
haha wrong my friend, i have been rigorously training in recent days. im getting better and better as i pick up on the online tricks and add them on my arsenal. im not better than most of you guys as i have certainly found out, but i'm definitely coming after you guys :lick:

tearz

Smash Rookie
69.90.34.38:27888 If you ever wanna play Tearz.
anytime bro! let's! AIM:skillzout if you ever want to get down... my only main concern with online play is that it lags very much because i'm on the west coast. It bugs me to lag online.

tearz

Smash Rookie
Hey tearz, maybe one of the elite players from this community lives close enough to you so that you can get some real life competition. There’s really no substitute for playing Super Smash Bros. on a N64 in a local environment. Besides, it’s a shame to let that awesome setup in your garage go to waste. :chuckle:
maybe, hell... Hopefully someone lives close to me to get some real life competition. and it really is a shame to let the setup in my garage go to waste. I've exceeded everyone I know i seriously need some new people to come over and play some smash!

T1g3rbombz

Smash Journeyman
play online...dnt make excuses. I played at 9-11 frames my whole online life...yea thats right...food for thought

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
or come to Canada, we r ok here too :o

Either way welcome to the scene...if you want to get better...dont listen to anyone, including me, just play smash

Top Bottom