• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greenacres, FL - Melee Tourney - The Calm Before the Brawl

Kado

Smash Cadet

Alright. SubZero Games just had a big move and setting a tournament up in the midst of it all that has proven difficult. The Calm Before the Brawl will still occur, but we need time to re-schedule it. Thanks for the cooperation.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
I suggest changing the date, seeing as how every smasher in FL will be at Gigabits that day...

Suggestion:

Sept. 15th
Sept. 22nd

:D

Kado

Smash Cadet
Thanks for the heads up. I'd rather have it later than sooner though. I'd like this tourney to be a bit bigger than what SubZero usually has for Smash so I'll set it for Saturday, October 6, then the next on Saturday, October 26th, and the final one on Saturday, November 17th to avoid complications with Thanksgiving and the final Gigabits tourney on December 1st/2nd. Thanks again!

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
I would just leave it at what it is Kado.

No one from Central or North Florida will come to this cuz they're scrubs who won't leave thier front yards for smash tournies.

Plus, this way I will only have to drive like 10 minutes.

And I wanna MM you Kado, who is sponsored by Sub Zero.

If I win you lose your sponsorship and you have to be my apprentice on the dark side.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
No one from Central or North Florida will come to this cuz they're scrubs who won't leave thier front yards for smash tournies.
Central, yes. North FL goes to OOS tourneys on a regular basis though as it's closer than SFL.

Kado

Smash Cadet
I would just leave it at what it is Kado.

Plus, this way I will only have to drive like 10 minutes.

And I wanna MM you Kado, who is sponsored by Sub Zero.

If I win you lose your sponsorship and you have to be my apprentice on the dark side.
I don't lose my sponsorship if I lose to someone. People sponsored by MLG don't lose theirs either. Besides I won't be playing in the tourney as I'm busy directing it. I'll have a normal match with you after the tourney if you want to, but I don't do Money Matches, sorry. I also want a friendly match with the winner of each tourney as well. Oh, and the date stands at October 6th. I'd rather have ample amount of time to prepare anyway.

Kado

Smash Cadet
I can't make it the 22nd. It's too soon. There isn't enough time to prepare. There will be people attending whether you two show up or not. If you can't make it to this one then just come to the next two. They'll most likely be taking place on October 26th, and November 17th.

Culinary

Smash Apprentice
Kado, we were supposed to money match weeks ago. I drive up there, your not there. I IM you and I make a post on the SZ forums, you don't respond.

What

the hell

happened?

:confused:

In any case, I'll prob make it to this.

Kado

Smash Cadet
Kado, we were supposed to money match weeks ago. I drive up there, your not there. I IM you and I make a post on the SZ forums, you don't respond.

What

the hell

happened?

:confused:

In any case, I'll prob make it to this.
Umm... I don't do money matches. I'll fight you normally though. I don't remember anything like that ^_^;

Kado

Smash Cadet
Yes, it's going on, if it wasn't I would have taken this down. We'll probably start it at 3 instead of 2 though so everyone has a chance to show up.

Kado

Smash Cadet
Man >.< Brawl getting delayed til Feb 10th sucks... This kinda ruins my pitch =P. If the next 2 tourneys are still happening, details will be available in a new thread.

Top Bottom