• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Green Metamorphosis - A Metaknight Combo Video by Sean

Heavenly Cloud

Smash Apprentice
I liked it. There were some good clips in there, thought the doubles part was a bit long, but w/e. The whole time I was thinking to myself that the first song was from sonic, lol.

shadowlink3

Smash Journeyman
Haha I know i been having the same complaints about the teams match was too long. wont do it in the second vid, remember this is my first 1, so some stuff had to be experimented and such. now i know, glade you guys like it. =)

shadowlink3

Smash Journeyman
Oh yes, My ability at picking songs is great isnt? i suck at picking songs, i was about to put like random stuff, but then i found these on my comp, so i was like, what the hell. + it kind of fit it, so meh. I also suck at making titles, so i had my friend make it for me, haha

shadowlink3

Smash Journeyman
in the process of making 2.... just getting footage and all that good stuff =) gonna take awhile i think though cause i want 2 to be really good. My friends keep telling me to make a DK combo video o.o

Indestined

Smash Rookie
Haha I won't let it die then :)

I thought some of it was great, the timing on some spikes and Up+B were awesome tbh :)

I just struggle to watch MK videos at times but I was able to watch all the way through and enjoy it :)

Good job :)

N4N3RZ

Smash Journeyman
in your next video, I want a whole section dedicated to that awesome shuttle loop from the ledge trick of yours :D

Top Bottom