• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greece

Fleur de Lis

Smash Lord
Okay, so as far as I know, there aren't any Smashers in Athens, Greece. But that happens to be exactly where I am right now. So I figured I'd start a thread in the hopes that someone would reply. I searched and couldn't find another thread on Greece or Athens, but if there happens to be one, I would appreciate it if a mod could close this and link me to the thread.
Anyway, so, Greeks...discuss smash... if you're here. Also, private message me so we can meet and play Smash.
Otherwise, all of you Europeans who happen to be in Athens during January should PM me, I'll meet up with anyone for at least some Greek Coffee or some delicious souvlaki.

Peace.

Fleur de Lis

Smash Lord
Heh. so yeah, what was I thinking? no seriously, Greece is pretty awesome, and if none of you Europeans have experienced souvlaki in Athens...you're missing out. lol.
But I'll be back in Europe fairly soon, and I'll be hitting up France, Britain, and the Scandinavian countries up north.
...wow, I can actually converse with you Europeans on your normal schedules, lol. Also, I don't understand how you guys communicate with the americans on the hub, this 7 hour difference thing is killer....

By the way Helios, how do you say, "Hello, how are you?" in Swedish? my teacher speaks Swedish as his first language. he's pretty top tier on the Greek history...

Fleur de Lis

Smash Lord
haha yeah I know, I was just at the location of the first European civilization (or maybe I should say civilisation since I'm in europe now. :p ) down in Crete. But after I return to the US, I'll be back in Europe probably next fall. And I'll be here for several months.

Doraki

Smash Lord
Tell me if you find any greek girl named Doraki.
Or if you visit the village named Doraki.
I'd like to have pics of those.

Zander805

Smash Ace
Wow... This thread is really old, but I'm basically from Greece... My dad was born and raised there. I went to elementary school there, and lived there for like 2 years of my life. I go to Greece for like a month every summer, at least... Next time you make this trip let me know, I might be there, and I left my Cube at my house there.

Sivadon

Smash Rookie
I know this thread is kinda old but i just joined the smash community and I want to find as many Greek smashers out there as I can!

(Plus, this post shows on the 1st page when i Search for "Athens Greece" in this site! :p )

So, to Any Greek Smasher who Finds this Post, PM MEEEE!!

Cheers,
Me

(btw, all this talk about souvlaki in this thread made me Hungry! I'll go eat one now so anyone seeing this.. BE JEALOUS! I Win! ^_^ )

Top Bottom