• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Grape Drink is the best" Smashfest: Presented by GA Marty and Laijin(Oct. 16)

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Heh yeah i guess you could say that. I dont use any of the really advanced techniques or anything, but I went dead even with Marty's Peach with my Peach. (I dont think you were going your hardest though, were you Marty) So i guess i'm alright.
well, i was 2-3 stocking you later that night. lol, you can draw your own conclusion, i guess

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
well, i was 2-3 stocking you later that night. lol, you can draw your own conclusion, i guess
Yeah thats why i figured you werent going your hardest. What did you say it was...sandbagging right? (Hey i dont think you 3 stocked me though. Except maybe on fountain of dreams....but i dont count that place :))

Majist

Smash Journeyman
Yeah thats why i figured you werent going your hardest. What did you say it was...sandbagging right? (Hey i dont think you 3 stocked me though. Except maybe on fountain of dreams....but i dont count that place :))
lol, sandbagging.
Muhahahahahahahahaha Mewtwo is the ultimate battlefeild figter no one can defeat me :chuckle:
ooooooh boy. i'm gonna have to see this, then.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Also remember that TV had mad lag. I 3-stocked your peach in a ditto, remember? It was a 2-stock, if I'm wrong. Who cares what happened on Temple, the level rocks.

You guys should have another Peach ditto on FD or something, 'cause I was kinda surprised when you guys were going even.

Lag johns, I say

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Also remember that TV had mad lag. I 3-stocked your peach in a ditto, remember? It was a 2-stock, if I'm wrong. Who cares what happened on Temple, the level rocks.

You guys should have another Peach ditto on FD or something, 'cause I was kinda surprised when you guys were going even.

Lag johns, I say

Yeah i dont even know what happened there, but i will get you back for that next time. Better be ready. Well actually dont be ready...cause then i could actually win lol.

Marty whatever happens for the Halloweenfest i challenge you to another ditto on FD, just to be sure.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Yeah i dont even know what happened there, but i will get you back for that next time. Better be ready. Well actually dont be ready...cause then i could actually win lol.

Marty whatever happens for the Halloweenfest i challenge you to another ditto on FD, just to be sure.
Lol. My ego level is reaching 9000 right about now =P

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace

Rayku

Smash Lord
Whoa Rayku your taking my challange and im so egar to fight your Fox after John and my Bro told me about you i really wanna fight you
I'm not as good as they are apparently talking me up to be. If you want a good player, talk to Marty, although I'd love to play. I'm still VERY much learning to play properly.

Wanna Roy ditto?

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
I'm not as good as they are apparently talking me up to be. If you want a good player, talk to Marty, although I'd love to play. I'm still VERY much learning to play properly.

Wanna Roy ditto?
They told me that you shine like crazy with Fox and for the Roy ditto HELLZ YEAH Roy iz my favorite player but i don't main him

Rayku

Smash Lord
I second Roy

I can do some cool shine stuff, some of the basics. Maybe you'll just have to see for yourself =)

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Dsamoan-lol, yes there were 3 stockings on places besides FoD, but whatev. i'll play you in more dittos, of course. Lol, i wish i had seen the match between Rayku's Peach and yours.

Flamin Roy-I will gladly beat up on your mewtwo. and, i can teach you a lot of Roy junk. i'm pretty good with him. MM Roy dittos?

Rayku-you had lag issues on that tv? because i didn't. i was able to do everything normally...

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Dsamoan-lol, yes there were 3 stockings on places besides FoD, but whatev. i'll play you in more dittos, of course. Lol, i wish i had seen the match between Rayku's Peach and yours.

Flamin Roy-I will gladly beat up on your mewtwo. and, i can teach you a lot of Roy junk. i'm pretty good with him. MM Roy dittos?

Rayku-you had lag issues on that tv? because i didn't. i was able to do everything normally...
guys i can use roy now i realy can but the only problem marth vs roy= disater

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace

My Mewtwo is pretty much mind games but i gladly accept your challage GA Peach

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Oh man, we dont need another Roy vs Marth master or well all suffer. we HAVE to come up with a plan to stop this.

It wasnt all too exciting, just kinda me getting beat around all over the place. Oh and my memory is really bad by the way, so youre probably right about that, But that TV was a little laggy. Maybe youre just a laggy person and didnt notice.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Rayku is a very good fox player, there's no doubt about it.

he just chokes in tournament.

I wanna come to one of these, when's the next one?

Eugenio

Smash Lord
Hey I made up new combos with Marth!

Read this if you wanna get good.

double fair > dair spike = Renegade Blade

forward b > dair spike = Rene - gayed

nair > nair > nair > charge b = Eugenio Capuccinio

forward b > forward > forward b > forward b = the Rene Phyre

u tilt > uair > fsmash = Crank dat renagade

these are real combos fellas. Try em out if you can.

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Hey I made up new combos with Marth!

Read this if you wanna get good.

double fair > dair spike = Renegade Blade

forward b > dair spike = Rene - gayed

nair > nair > nair > charge b = Eugenio Capuccinio

forward b > forward > forward b > forward b = the Rene Phyre

u tilt > uair > fsmash = Crank dat renagade

these are real combos fellas. Try em out if you can.
Those look like they would work, but im kinda afraid to try them out....due to the questionable names.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
yeah, the matchup kind of sucks. i came up with some stuff that has helped me against GA's marths, anyway. i usually do pretty well with roy. i'll show you some stuff
wtf is this noobs talking themselves up thread
ya that sounds fun althugh i really only use roy because he is one of the coolest people in melee guys everyone knows my zelda kill all roys lol.

do something son lol so what are you really gona do tong

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
Oh man, we dont need another Roy vs Marth master or well all suffer. we HAVE to come up with a plan to stop this.

It wasnt all too exciting, just kinda me getting beat around all over the place. Oh and my memory is really bad by the way, so youre probably right about that, But that TV was a little laggy. Maybe youre just a laggy person and didnt notice.
Come on Dsamoan you cant get intimedated by trash talk

Top Bottom