• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Granting power to me means granting power to yourself." FE Heroes' Veronica for Smash Ultimate!

Cabbagehead

#Ashley4Smashley
NNID
RadRedi
Introduction
Veronica is a character who debuted in Fire Emblem Heroes, serving as the game's primary villain. Setting the game's plot in action, Veronica rules over the kingdom of Embla, a land known for its love of conquest. Acting as a foil to the player character's Summoner, who fights on behalf of the benevolent kingdom of Askr, Veronica is adept at influencing heroes from the lands of other Fire Emblem games, binding them in contracts which force the heroes to serve the Emblian cause.

fire-emblem-heroes.jpg

Promotional artwork for Fire Emblem Heroes featuring Veronica

Why More Fire Emblem?
While the Fire Emblem representation in Smash Bros. could be seen by non-fans of the series as over-abundant, the diversity of abilities within the series itself is somewhat lacking. This problem has an apparent source, however: up until Fire Emblem Fates, the main "lord" of each Fire Emblem game has been a basic sword-user. And, while this is still true with Fire Emblem Heroes' Alfonse, Veronica - a character with equal/possibly more promotion than the Askrian characters - is depicted as both a mage and a staff-user. That being said, Veronica has more in common with Palutena and Robin than Marth.

Not only would Veronica help diversify the abilities of Fire Emblem characters, but the roles, as well. Should Veronica join the roster for Smash Ultimate, she would be the first Fire Emblem villain, and a prominent one, at that. Considering the "gacha" nature of Fire Emblem Heroes, she could be seen as a fitting "universal" villain for the series.

Why Veronica?
Not only would Veronica be a unique villain representative for Fire Emblem, but she would be a unique face for one of Nintendo's most profitable forays into mobile gaming. No, literally. Her face used to be on the icon for Fire Emblem Heroes (until the addition of Book II to the game's story).

And I don't want to merely gloss over Fire Emblem Heroes' financial success. Fire Emblem Heroes grossed $300 million in its first year, making it Nintendo's most profitable mobile game that isn't named Pokemon Go.

Source: https://www.forbes.com/sites/insert...roes-rakes-in-300m-for-nintendo/#507737077096

fire-emblem.png

"Pre-Book II" Fire Emblem Heroes icon. One could say that it prominently features Veronica.

Not only is Veronica a marketable character from a profitable game, but she is a fan-favorite character, as well. Case-and-point: the "Fire Emblem Heroes Choose Your Legends" poll, an annual popularity poll which determines the fan-favorite characters who receive "Brave" variations later in the year. In the second-annual poll, Veronica ranked second in the Heroines Division, making her the first NPC to be promoted to playable in Heroes.

Her normal attire also appears as an outfit in Miitomo. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

NintendoWire-FireEmblemHeroes-ChooseYourLegends-Round2-Results-816x1024.jpg

The Top 10 of the Men's and Women's Divisons from the Second Annual "Choose Your Legends" poll. Do some of those faces lower in the ranks look familiar?

What Would Veronica Bring to Smash?
Veronica could be a lightweight character, prominently outranking other Fire Emblem characters in nimble stature. That being said, her speed isn't quite proportionate to her weight, easily being outranked by the Marth-alikes.

Veronica's weapons-of-choice are her wind tome, Élivágar, as well as her trusty staff, Hliðskjálf. Veronica uses the tome for quick and weak long-range attacks, while she swings around her staff for slow and powerful short-to-mid-range moves. This grab-bag of move types will make up for her lighter status.
As far as Specials go, Veronica could pull from a number of her abilities in her boss form, as well as her Brave form. Here are just a few examples of what Veronica's Special Smashes could be:

Hliðskjálf: Generates a quick burst of light around Veronica, acting as a force field that deals minimal damage to opponents, but causes them to flinch, leaving an opening for Veronica to attack.

Imbue: Grants a temporary burst of attack power to Veronica.

Fury: A variation of Charizard's "Flare Blitz", mixed with a bit of Robin's "Nosferatu", where Veronica utilizes her staff to attack an opponent. The move has a very limited hitbox, but if Veronica lands the attack, it deals a significant amount of damage to the opponent, while healing herself slightly. However, if she misses with the attack, the move deals damage to her, instead.

Élivágar: Shoots a boomerang-like blast of wind from Veronica's tome. The longer it charges, the larger the blast and the further it travels. (I can imagine this move having the properties of the Cutter attack from more recent Kirby games, where the wave has a strange amount of weight to its movements, almost like it's being pulled by a string.)

Veronica's Final Smash could be closing a portal on opponents who have been caught in her attack, similarly to how Zelda's new Final Smash functions. It could also be the Flames of Surtr, an unstoppable sweep of fire across the stage.

Beyond my grab-bag of simple ideas, another testament to Veronica's potential as a unique fighter comes courtesy of user SS2000, and his description of a move which allows Veronica to temporarily grant debuffs to opponents, while buffing her own stats simultaneously. Click the spoiler tag below for more information.

Neutral B: Hliðskjálf

Veronica uses her staff to create a yellow ring of symbols, similar to the ones seen in Fire Emblem Heroes.

YSR.png

While a quick button press will simply detonate this energy in front of Veronica, holding the B button will allow you to control the orb's destination, similar in properties to Ness's PK Thunder, except twice as fast and far easier to control. This move can travel as far as half of Final Destination's surface.

Once the B button is released, the now-blue orb releases a magical explosion, similar to how it is illustrated below:

Blue 1.png

Blue 2.png

While this explosion deals only a little damage, it serves a far greater purpose: an opponent caught in the attack's range will temporarily have one of four stats debuffed, while simultaneously buffing Veronica in that same time frame. These are the four effects which can be inflicted, any of which can be selected after pressing B (otherwise, an effect will be chosen at random):
1) The opponent becomes slightly slower, while Veronica's speed slightly increases (denoted by a light green aura around the character, inspired by FEH's Speed stat color).
2) The opponent becomes slightly weaker, while Veronica becomes slightly stronger (represented by a light orange aura, a la FEH's Attack stat).
3) The opponent becomes lighter, while Veronica becomes heavier (signified by a light yellow aura, based on FEH's Defense stat).
4) The opponent is inflicted with a status that allows Veronica to absorb 1/5 of the damage they take as health (a light blue aura, based on the Resistance stat).

Again, any of these four effects is mapped to a direction, and can be chosen immediately after pressing B (Up for Damage, Left for Weight, Right for Speed, Down for Healing, none for Random).

Multiple effects can be inflicted on a single opponent, causing a multi-colored aura based on those effects to form around the inflicted opponent. However, each effect starts off with a "freshness" of 3/3. At 3/3, the effect is at it's max potential, and lasts for ~12 seconds. With the use of any effect, that respective effect's freshness depletes.

3/3: Max freshness. Effect lasts for 12 seconds.
2/3: The move has been used once already. Effect lasts for 8 seconds.
1/3: The move has been used twice already. Effect lasts for 4 seconds.
0/3: The move has been used three times already. Effect is in cooldown.
- The "freshness" status of an effect buffers every 20 seconds (with the exception of Damage, which takes 30 seconds to buffer). For example, if Speed is used - bringing it to 2/3 - and only seventeen seconds pass before Speed is used again, Speed's freshness will be at 2/3 three seconds later, and 3/3 twenty more seconds later.

When an effect regains its freshness, a flash of that effect's color will be shown on Veronica's staff as a physical indicator.

Here's Shishœ's idea for Veronica's Specials and Final Smash!
Neutral B - Gravity: Veronica summons a veil of darkness around her, similar to Palutena's Heavenly Light. This move deals no damage but enemies inside it will have their fall speed increased and walking, run and air speed reduced. After releasing the move, the effect will persist for some moments, allowing Veronica to either run away or gain the advantage. The effect will disappear immediatelly if Veronica is hit, however.

Side B - Hliðskjálf: Veronica points her staff forward and conjures a small spell that will travel much like Din's Fire, once released, it'll explode and cayse damage. While its damage or knockback aren't high, Veronica will steal a set % damage from the enemy, increasing the further it travels. For some seconds, the enemy will deal less damage while Veronica deals increased damage. This effect cannot be stacked.

Up B - Élivágar: Veronica summons a gust of wind below her, launching her upwards and pushing away anyone nearby. While a great recovery, she's vunerable during it.

Down B - Panic Ploy: Veronica emits puffs of smoke that quickly travel in all cardinal directions around her. Enemies hit with it will have their controls and direction reversed(much like if hit by Mario's Cape), however, this will only affect enemies with more damage % than Veronica.

Final Smash - Tempest Trial: Veronica will summon the power of the tempest in the battlefield, sucking away anyone caught in it and damaging them before launching them away.

Of course, there might be even more ideas for a moveset out there, so feel free to share your ideas!

As a beside, Veronica could have two versions of herself, similar to Ike, Robin, and Corrin: her normal NPC attire, and her Brave armor. Other than that, she could have color variants based on Askrian armor, Fjorm's armor, Loki's attire, Laevatein, and Xander.

Brave Veronica norm.png

Veronica's Brave variation. This is her first playable appearance, courtesy of the Choose Your Legends poll.

Okay, You've Made Your Point. But There's One Problem: She's Too Recent!
Yes, it is true that Fire Emblem Heroes was released early last year, much to the detriment of Veronica's chances. However, this isn't stopping supporters of characters like Rex/Pyra or Spring Man, who debuted even later than Veronica, or Crash Bandicoot, who didn't return to relevancy until the release of N. Sane Trilogy in 2017, as well. Worst-case scenario, Veronica would make for an ideal option for DLC.

Join the Veronica Support Thread Today!
DeltaSceptile
Dyllybirdy
MacDaddyNook
psb123
Shishœ
SS2000
Zabadoo

Last edited:

DeltaSceptile

Smash Lord
Definitely interesting... I think I’ll support. It would be good to have a FE rep that doesn’t primarily use a sword.

SS2000

Smash Apprentice
Why More Fire Emblem?
"You can never have too much Fire Emblem." - Words of a great sage. :p

In terms of specific characters, I feel like the only particular one I'd hope for is Anna with her being sort of the mascot (as long as they don't give her a sword!), and would be happy with any non-sword user beyond that point to represent some of the lacking series variety. Veronica could make an interesting choice for a staff user if they were looking to promote a character from Heroes. (And I kinda hope Heroes does get a character now, just to see the reaction of certain people. Recently a song from Heroes was revealed to be in, and certain folks I know were outraged beyond belief over that one little track... I can't imagine the reactions if Heroes wound up getting a playable character! :joyful:)

Even I have given heroes a go at this point, and always appreciate free units since I don't wanna ever put money on the line. Of the four choices given for this Poll-resultant giveaway, I selected Veronica without hesitation given the crazy effects of that staff. Since the main thing it does is debuff enemies while buffing yourself and allies, you'd think that would be what you'd have it do in a move set. One way to imagine it is to think of it like Shulk's Manado Arts but working as an attack with lesser effects that affect both players. Its effects when it hits somebody (best somehow selected manually, perhaps by something like pressing left/right/up/down immediately after initial input) could be slightly slowing down your opponent's speed while increasing your own speed, slightly decreasing the damage they do while increasing your damage output, making them somewhat lighter while you become somewhat heavier, and just damage them while restoring a little health, with the effects lessening if used too frequently akin to Witch Time.

Last edited:

Cabbagehead

#Ashley4Smashley
NNID
RadRedi

In terms of specific characters, I feel like the only particular one I'd hope for is Anna with her being sort of the mascot (as long as they don't give her a sword!), and would be happy with any non-word user beyond that point to represent some of the lacking series variety. Veronica could make an interesting choice for a staff user if they were looking to promote a character from Heroes. (And I kinda hope Heroes does get a character now, just to see the reaction of certain people. Recently a song from Heroes was revealed to be in, and certain folks I know were outraged beyond belief over that one little track... I can't imagine the reactions if Heroes wound up getting a playable character! :joyful:)

Even I have given heroes a go at this point, and always appreciate free units since I don't wanna ever put money on the line. Of the four choices given for this Poll-resultant giveaway, I selected Veronica without hesitation given the crazy effects of that staff. Since the main thing it does is debuff enemies while buffing yourself and allies, you'd think that would be what you'd have it do in a move set. One way to imagine it is to think of it like Shulk's Manado Arts but working as an attack with lesser effects that affect both players. Its effects when it hits somebody (best somehow selected manually, perhaps by something like pressing left/right/up/down immediately after initial input) could be slightly slowing down your opponent's speed while increasing your own speed, slightly decreasing the damage they do while increasing your damage output, making them somewhat lighter while you become somewhat heavier, and just damage them while restoring a little health, with the effects lessening if used too frequently akin to Witch Time.
That would be a pretty neat way to differentiate Veronica as a staff user, debuffing enemies while buffing herself. Of course, like you said, it couldn't be too potent a buff/debuff, or else it'd be kind of overpowered, haha.

I like that idea over the initial "how about she just heals herself?" one asks when trying to think of a moveset for a staff-user, haha.

And I'm actually kind of a fan of Anna, too! She's my most-wanted FE character, but after this event, my sights began to shift to Veronica, and how she would make for a pretty cool and interesting character.

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
Fire Emblem? Check
No Sword? Double Check
A major face from Heroes? Triple Check

You have my attention and support.

In terms of specific characters, I feel like the only particular one I'd hope for is Anna with her being sort of the mascot (as long as they don't give her a sword!), and would be happy with any non-word user beyond that point to represent some of the lacking series variety. Veronica could make an interesting choice for a staff user if they were looking to promote a character from Heroes. (And I kinda hope Heroes does get a character now, just to see the reaction of certain people. Recently a song from Heroes was revealed to be in, and certain folks I know were outraged beyond belief over that one little track... I can't imagine the reactions if Heroes wound up getting a playable character! :joyful:)

I dig the concept of buffing/debuffing in battle, that would certain give her something unique and interesting. Plus, it would be a great way to bring the strategy element the series is famous for into a fighter's moveset.

Last edited:

Cabbagehead

#Ashley4Smashley
NNID
RadRedi
Fire Emblem? Check
No Sword? Double Check
A major face from Heroes? Triple Check

You have my attention and support.

I dig the concept of buffing/debuffing in battle, that would certain give her something unique and interesting. Plus, it would be a great way to bring the strategy element the series is famous for into a fighter's moveset.
Awesome! I've added you to the supporter list!

Speaking of which SS2000 SS2000 , do you want me to add you to the list? Just wanted to be sure before I put you there.

You bring up a good point, with how integral to Fire Emblem buffing yourself/debuffing your enemies is. It could be like Nosferatu for status ailments, haha.

SS2000

Smash Apprentice
Sure, I'll support, as long as you incorporate the buff/debuff idea somehow. I do agree that could be the perfect way for her to be unique and bring in a strategy element like the series is known for. (instead of just "mor animu sord usrs!" lol) Here's a more complete description for such a move idea:
Neutral B: Hliðskjálf.
phase 1.png phase 2.png phase 3.png
Veronica uses her staff and creates a yellow symbol ring that makes a blue engulfing explosion that goes off. You can just tap B to make it happen right in front of her, or you can hold B to control it like a fully-controlable double-speed PK thunder that can travel up to half of Final Destination to designate where it goes off when you let go of B. This move only inflicts a couple points of damage, but its real use comes from its other effects. When it hits an opponent, it will cause them to temporarily become slightly slower (denoted by a light green aura around them (inspired by how the speed stat in Hereos is represented by the color green)) while veronica will become slightly faster during the same period, or it will cause them to temporarily inflict less damage (denoted by a light orange aura (like the attack stat in Heroes)) while veronica inflicts more damage, or it will temporarily make them lighter (denoted by a light yellow aura (like the defense stat in Heroes)) while veronica becomes heavier, or it will temporarily make them enter a state where Veronica will recover 1/5 of any damage they take (denoted by a light blue aura (like the resistance stat in Heroes)). To select which effect happens, press a direction immediately after releasing B (up for damage, left for weight, right for speed, or down for healing) otherwise the effect is random. It is possible to inflict more than one at a time even on the same opponent (making a multi-colord aura that character). All four conditions start with theor very own freshness of 3/3 where the individual effect will last exactly 12 seconds, using one reduces its own freshness down to 2/3 where it will only last 8 seconds, then 1/3 where it will only last 4 seconds, and finally 0/3 where it will just immediately end. Anytime the freshness drops below 3/3, it will immediately start recharging, and it takes a full 20 seconds to recharge a freshness point (except the healing one which takes 30 seconds), and will be regained after 20 seconds even if another point is lost during that time (use a full 3/3 speed and speed drops to 2/3, use the 2/3 speed after only 17 seconds have passed, and you will drop to 1/3 speed, but if you wait just three seconds after, you'll be back to 2/3 speed again, and twenty seconds after that will reach 3/3 again (denoted by a brief flash of the stats respective color on Veronica's staff) if not used for that time).

What do you think of this idea? I got the idea for the colors from how each stat tends to be represented by one of those colors in Heroes. This alone could make her a uniquely strategic character with a lot of possibilities. Might need to tweak some numbers around a bit for balancing, but this concept alone could certainly be fun.

Cabbagehead

#Ashley4Smashley
NNID
RadRedi
Sure, I'll support, as long as you incorporate the buff/debuff idea somehow. I do agree that could be the perfect way for her to be unique and bring in a strategy element like the series is known for. (instead of just "mor animu sord usrs!" lol) Here's a more complete description for such a move idea:
Neutral B: Hliðskjálf.
View attachment 159535View attachment 159536View attachment 159542
Veronica uses her staff and creates a yellow symbol ring that makes a blue engulfing explosion that goes off. You can just tap B to make it happen right in front of her, or you can hold B to control it like a fully-controlable double-speed PK thunder that can travel up to half of Final Destination to designate where it goes off when you let go of B. This move only inflicts a couple points of damage, but its real use comes from its other effects. When it hits an opponent, it will cause them to temporarily become slightly slower (denoted by a light green aura around them (inspired by how the speed stat in Hereos is represented by the color green)) while veronica will become slightly faster during the same period, or it will cause them to temporarily inflict less damage (denoted by a light orange aura (like the attack stat in Heroes)) while veronica inflicts more damage, or it will temporarily make them lighter (denoted by a light yellow aura (like the defense stat in Heroes)) while veronica becomes heavier, or it will temporarily make them enter a state where Veronica will recover 1/5 of any damage they take (denoted by a light blue aura (like the resistance stat in Heroes)). To select which effect happens, press a direction immediately after releasing B (up for damage, left for weight, right for speed, or down for healing) otherwise the effect is random. It is possible to inflict more than one at a time even on the same opponent (making a multi-colord aura that character). All four conditions start with theor very own freshness of 3/3 where the individual effect will last exactly 12 seconds, using one reduces its own freshness down to 2/3 where it will only last 8 seconds, then 1/3 where it will only last 4 seconds, and finally 0/3 where it will just immediately end. Anytime the freshness drops below 3/3, it will immediately start recharging, and it takes a full 20 seconds to recharge a freshness point (except the healing one which takes 30 seconds), and will be regained after 20 seconds even if another point is lost during that time (use a full 3/3 speed and speed drops to 2/3, use the 2/3 speed after only 17 seconds have passed, and you will drop to 1/3 speed, but if you wait just three seconds after, you'll be back to 2/3 speed again, and twenty seconds after that will reach 3/3 again (denoted by a brief flash of the stats respective color on Veronica's staff) if not used for that time).

What do you think of this idea? I got the idea for the colors from how each stat tends to be represented by one of those colors in Heroes. This alone could make her a uniquely strategic character with a lot of possibilities. Might need to tweak some numbers around a bit for balancing, but this concept alone could certainly be fun.
This is a well thought out idea, I must say! Certainly blows my idea for "Imbue" out of the water! I will add a significant blurb to your idea in the OP, and add you to the support list!

D

Deleted member

You know it's kind of funny in a way. For a series that gets as many complaints of "too many characters" as Fire Emblem does, there are in all honesty a lot of good choices.

When focusing only on Heroes, I'm not too keen on Alfonse or Sharena. A little too much on the generic side. Not a fan of Kiran (the summoner) either since I think the Breidablik relic should be an item. Basically the Fire Emblem version of the Pokeball. Choices I do like however are Fjorm and Anna (granted Anna would probably a mix of various Anna's and not just Heroes based) and Veronica has a lot of the same strengths going for her.

Prominent Heroes Exclusive Character
Unique Moveset Potential thanks to her Staff and Wind Tome (which can double as basically a Poison Tome let's be honest)
And the idea of character exclusive to a Nintendo Mobile Game just sounds cool. Sure Fire Emblem Heroes is the only Nintendo Mobile Game so far to actually have exclusive characters. But still.

I do think they'd prioritize Fjorm if they were to add a Heroes character. But Veronica is also a solid option. Count me in as a supporter.

DeltaSceptile

Smash Lord
You know it's kind of funny in a way. For a series that gets as many complaints of "too many characters" as Fire Emblem does, there are in all honesty a lot of good choices.
The problem wouldn’t be having too many at this point, it’s just that the ones that exist don’t cover even half of what the series is. They didn’t include any of the side characters who imo have better and less cliche backstories than the main characters in smash. So many good options: Matthew or Sothe would be great to have in smash to rep thieves, and I could honestly see Olwen working better than Celica as a Robin echo (something I don’t see at all brought up, showing people are forgetting all the interesting side characters), and of course we could have Ephraim or Cordelia be lancers. So many good possibilities not ever going to happen because Sakurai and his team prioritize exclusively the darn title characters with nothing interesting about them. This is a very similar situation to pokemon, and imo they should start choosing side characters as opposed to the poster characters. Veronica would be more interesting than Fjorm and Celica, but using this logic is less likely to happen.

Cabbagehead

#Ashley4Smashley
NNID
RadRedi

When focusing only on Heroes, I'm not too keen on Alfonse or Sharena. A little too much on the generic side. Not a fan of Kiran (the summoner) either since I think the Breidablik relic should be an item. Basically the Fire Emblem version of the Pokeball. Choices I do like however are Fjorm and Anna (granted Anna would probably a mix of various Anna's and not just Heroes based) and Veronica has a lot of the same strengths going for her.

Prominent Heroes Exclusive Character
Unique Moveset Potential thanks to her Staff and Wind Tome (which can double as basically a Poison Tome let's be honest)
And the idea of character exclusive to a Nintendo Mobile Game just sounds cool. Sure Fire Emblem Heroes is the only Nintendo Mobile Game so far to actually have exclusive characters. But still.

I do think they'd prioritize Fjorm if they were to add a Heroes character. But Veronica is also a solid option. Count me in as a supporter.
Awesome! You've been added to the list!

I'd be all for Anna, as universal FE rep, but I believe that Veronica would make the ideal Heroes representative (and, considering Heroes' stature as Nintendo's best-selling Fire Emblem venture, doesn't sound that insane, especially for DLC), even more so than Fjorm. Fjorm obviously has a prominent place in Book II, but Veronica is the primary antagonist throughout the entire game. Sure, she might be outshined a bit by Surtr in Book II, but she still shows up in the Tempest Trials, and is now playable thanks to her insanely high ranking in the "Choose Your Legends" contest.

D

Deleted member

Awesome! You've been added to the list!

I'd be all for Anna, as universal FE rep, but I believe that Veronica would make the ideal Heroes representative (and, considering Heroes' stature as Nintendo's best-selling Fire Emblem venture, doesn't sound that insane, especially for DLC),.
You know another game that Heroes characters would have been good DLC for? Fire Emblem Warriors.

Cabbagehead

#Ashley4Smashley
NNID
RadRedi
You know another game that Heroes characters would have been good DLC for? Fire Emblem Warriors.
I thought the same thing when that game was announced. Perhaps IS/Koei Tecmo didn't know the future of Heroes while Warriors was in development. Now that Heroes has proven to be a gigantic financial success, they probably regret not mixing up the DLC a bit, haha.

RedDragon64

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-8521-4195-4716
Not sure if you're legitimately confused or just wanted to say "waifu", but your wish is my command: the OP explains everything. ;)
I am confused and THANKS GRAMMARLY!!!! and I read it............. Never mind

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Put me in, Veronica has always been my character of choice if we were ever to get someone from FEH.
Here's a basic of my ideas
Neutral B - Gravity: Veronica summons a veil of darkness around her, similar to Palutena's Heavenly Light. This move deals no damage but enemies inside it will have their fall speed increased and walking, run and air speed reduced. After releasing the move, the effect will persist for some moments, allowing Veronica to either run away or gain the advantage. The effect will disappear immediatelly if Veronica is hit, however.

Side B - Hliðskjálf: Veronica points her staff forward and conjures a small spell that will travel much like Din's Fire, once released, it'll explode and cayse damage. While its damage or knockback aren't high, Veronica will steal a set % damage from the enemy, increasing the further it travels. For some seconds, the enemy will deal less damage while Veronica deals increased damage. This effect cannot be stacked.

Up B - Élivágar: Veronica summons a gust of wind below her, launching her upwards and pushing away anyone nearby. While a great recovery, she's vunerable during it.

Down B - Panic Ploy: Veronica emits puffs of smoke that quickly travel in all cardinal directions around her. Enemies hit with it will have their controls and direction reversed(much like if hit by Mario's Cape), however, this will only affect enemies with more damage % than Veronica.

Final Smash - Tempest Trial: Veronica will summon the power of the tempest in the battlefield, sucking away anyone caught in it and damaging them before launching them away.

Cabbagehead

#Ashley4Smashley
NNID
RadRedi
Put me in, Veronica has always been my character of choice if we were ever to get someone from FEH.
Here's a basic of my ideas

(Sorry I've been away for a while. Circumstances beyond my control have prevented me from visiting the forums as often as I usually do.)

Consider yourself on the support list! And very cool ideas for her specials! Would you like me to put them in the OP?

D

Deleted member

(Sorry I've been away for a while. Circumstances beyond my control have prevented me from visiting the forums as often as I usually do.)

Consider yourself on the support list! And very cool ideas for her specials! Would you like me to put them in the OP?
Yeah, feel free to if you like them.

Top Bottom