• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grandeza's Sig Shop! Closed Until Further Notice.

Grandeza

Smash Master
I just started making sigs again after about a half year break. I am pretty decent at sigs and I'd like to get back into gfx so I'll make this shop for a while.

Rules:
1. You only get one focal/image for your sig. I don't want to produce crap.
2. Be polite and patient. I work on my schedule not yours.
3. Only 3 requests at a time.
4. I don't do LP's. I suck at them for the time being.
5. I haven't done this in a while and unless I make a text mistake or color mistake you specified, I don't change things.
6. Feel free to request a different sig after your first but be reasonable and wait a bit.

Examples:

Feedback from an old shop:
Ty so much for the new sig. It's awesome.
I like it a lot, its really good, thanks a lot :)

Thank you so much!It looks awesome!
:)

Grand, I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH! I'm sigging this ASAP

Jeebus is right I LOVE IT!!!

Totally not what I was expecting! Unique! ITS GORGEOUS!

--The (exited) MOP
badass, thanks : )
Let the requests begin I guess....

zrky

Smash Lol'd
GRAND IZ BACK!!!!! ah well, good luck with the shop man, keep up the good work:)

KnnySm3

Smash Apprentice
Image: None. The only thing I request is that the text be in 80's style or like it but if it's too much trouble then feel free not to bother. I don't want you to go out of your way. =P

Kinda like that.

Text: "KnnySm3" <-- Without the quotations marks and in 80's style. (if possible)

Background: Blue or Light Blue or Dark Blue.

Gratitude: Thank you kind sir.

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
Alright sorry man, ill come back when you get done with all your work.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Sorry bout the delay guys. I was sick all weekend and still am. I'm probs not goin to school tomorrow so I promise to get at least one finished.

Grandeza

Smash Master

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
Errm My rules say only one image and I'm pretty sure you originally had a falco as your image so give me one image for your sig please. Sorry for the inconvenience but 2 images looks terrible.
yeah I did but I changed my mind lol, uhm, then just use the second image then :)

This is zero_P btw, I changed my account.

Grandeza

Smash Master

Hope you like it Baron. It's my first in like 6 months and I'll try again if you'd like, but I'll have to finish my other requests first.

I did his first tahsis because i wasn't sure which of your images to do and was already 90% done with his sig. I'll do yours within the next couple of days.

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
wow, hey, im actually getting back into sigs after about a year off also ^^

how are you, long time no chat.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
Hey!

This is KnnySm3. I wanted to say change the text on the sig to "Uncle Kenny" and if you can't do it then just cancel the request and I apologize for the trouble.

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for working on these man. Im sure you have a bunch of stuff goin on but i just wnated to say thanks for working on these diligently.

Grandeza

Smash Master

here ya go

And Knnysm3 I couldn't find any 80's text. I apologize greatly. I tried pentooling but it was horrible. I'm sorry for any inconvenience

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I'll spare you the trouble of making Kenny's sig, he requested to be perma-banned. (as in, he's not going to pick up his sig.)

Diddyknight

Smash Lord

Grandeza

Smash Master
2 sigs if possible ^_^;;;

1) Render: http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg162/Drkkeyblademaster/Cheerleaders-1.png OR
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg162/Drkkeyblademaster/faterender001.png
I won't work on this for 2 reasons. You can only request one sig at a time and the image is rather innapropriate.
Text: iCe

2) Render: http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg162/Drkkeyblademaster/SaberLily001.png
Just make this as awsome as you can xDDD

Text: iCe <3 Saber
I will work on this sig
Note: i hope you dont mind these request lol..... >.>
comments in lime.

Because I denied one of his sig requests, I have one space opened up.

GeishaPRO

Smash Rookie
I don't know if I'm supposed to be requesting a sig at the moment... but here goes.

renders: http://files.myopera.com/Shu®/albums/747628/memoirs-of-a-geisha-97687.jpg
or
http://images.google.com/imgres?img...a+geisha&gbv=2&ndsp=20&hl=en&safe=active&sa=N

The one that's easiest is fine with me. All I ask for the 2nd render is a blue background. Sorry if I'm not supposed to be requesting anything! If you could make me a sig I would be extreamly glad! Oh and I would prefer that the text in the renders not be in the sig, and that the text on the sig would be my username.

Suspect

Smash Hero
actually i just wanna know if you can make your sig into an avatar for me Grandeza >_>

mighty sexy

Top Bottom