• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

grabbing the ledge after teleport.

Zodiac

Smash Master
So, sheiks recovery isnt great do to the fact that she dosnt turn around to grab the ledge often, anyway, anyone know how to turn her around during battle so she dosnt just fall right past the edge?

Repyh

Smash Journeyman
You'll probably have this problem when you teleport upwards right?

try to come in from a different angle so sheik will turn around to grab. (if possible. if not... try to do the needle turn thing to face the right way before teleporting)

*and* dunno what i said will work... too hyperactive & sleepy to think right now >.<

Zodiac

Smash Master
So basicaly(I know she has a great recovery) never teleport up with sheikd right?

Ares726

Smash Ace
Recovery Tier List:

God Tier:
--1. Jigglypuff

Top Tier
--2. Mewtwo
--3. Samus

Upper Tier
--4. Peach
--5. Pichu
--6. Pikachu

High Tier
7. Ganondorf (9)
8. Ice Climbers (7)
9. Mr. Game & Watch (15)
10. Link (8)

Middle Tier
--11. Young Link
12. Fox (10)
--13. Kirby
--14. Ness
15. Zelda (12)

Low Tier
16. Donkey Kong (19)
17. Yoshi (16)
18. Bowser (20)
19. Sheik (17)
20. Marth (18)
--21. Luigi

Bottom Tier
--22. Captain Falcon
--23. Mario
--24. Falco
--25. Doctor Mario
--26. Roy
Sheik's recovery isn't that great. It doesn't ride the wall like Fox/Falco, her second jump is pretty good but not great, and she has a lot of landing lag if she misses the ledge. Also, her up-B doesn't go too terribly far, and her airdodge is short.

I think her recovery is really good, but compared to others in the game, it's not spectacular.

super_nintendo

Smash Journeyman
The recovery is quick, however, can't be very resourceful.

Zodiac, I wouldnt teleport up, instead grab the ledge, fall from it a bit, and up+B to not only recover but possibly do some damage.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Recovery Tier List:

Sheik's recovery isn't that great. It doesn't ride the wall like Fox/Falco, her second jump is pretty good but not great, and she has a lot of landing lag if she misses the ledge. Also, her up-B doesn't go too terribly far, and her airdodge is short.

I think her recovery is really good, but compared to others in the game, it's not spectacular.
that list is no accurate. i gave up trying to talk to the noobs who were making it a long time ago. they do not understand how effecient DIing towards the stage is, and do not include any calculations of that in their list, but they do include things like ledge attack and roll because "staying on the stage is just as important as getting to the stage".

here is how the list SHOULD look:

God Tier:
-1. Jigglypuff

Top Tier-
2. Samus
3. Mewtwo

Upper Tier
4. Peach
5. Pichu
6. Pikachu

High Tier
7. Ganondorf