• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grab The Coins! ft. Zoso, y2kBakura, Maine, and KoreanDJ

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
It's a running joke. Everyone knows Kage is the best ganon. I've had this sig since 2006, lol. At a time when I was probably the best Ganon in Canada.
I figured, I'm just sad that you aren't going to the tourny :(

Kage's still beast hahaha

y2kbakura

Smash Journeyman
Vanilla extract will result in you being banned from the venue.
Bring cinnamon instead.

I would LOVE to see y2kbakura at this.. Anyone from out in his region please get him out here!

Again, please bring setups. There are no TVs sitting in the venue. There is a discount for bringing a FULL setup
im trying man but i would need housing so i can take the bus ride back sunday morning :awesome:

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Entry to the venue is permitted after 10am. I'm aiming to get the ball rolling on doubles by noon. Singles will most likely be more towards 2 or 3

y2kbakura

Smash Journeyman
dam, dan doest play around he's like, "I want my money matt when this **** starting", he doest know imma eliminate him from the tourney ;)

y2kbakura

Smash Journeyman
lol, im a lot more quiet now since im older, but im defenatly showing, taking a bus there, then someone is housing me sat nigth so i can take a bus back sunday

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
lol, im a lot more quiet now since im older, but im defenatly showing, taking a bus there, then someone is housing me sat nigth so i can take a bus back sunday
Props for dedication to getting to tournaments.
None of the new players have that kind of drive =/

y2kbakura

Smash Journeyman
maeby cause they have cars and they can actually "drive". lolz i just had to, puns are so low tier :(

i should really get some sleep have to wake up at 5 in the morning XD

Top Bottom