• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

grab release naner chain

ignore the fire

Smash Journeyman
This should already have been discovered but I'll point it out since I haven't seen anything on it. If you get someone in a grab right in front of a naner, simply pummel them until they get released into the banana. They'll slip and you can dash grab and repeat the process.

again, sorry if this is old but I thought it was worth sharing.
and it looks funny. XD

Count

Smash Champion
It is indeed old but I suppose it is always good for a reminder..I think there are times where we can put this into use but I don't know about you guys but I never think to actually do it!

Kayzee

Smash Journeyman
I always forget about this move. XD

I definitely need something else to piss my brother off with. It already pisses him off that he can't use bananas against me.

IDK

Smash Lord
idk... just something similar to this: if you have good timing you can upthrow a banana and just make someone jump release into it and hit them right after with most usefully a spike off the edge.

Top Bottom