• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gotta Have My Purps a samus combo vid

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
You're an idiot.

and you seem like a ******* for putting a personal attack on me in your opening post. Enjoy your aids

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
k, idk what kevin is talking about but that vid was good i loved the first song.. gimi name of first song plz?

combos were good. u taught me some new tricks there 3years <3.. great use of samus there. grabs were nice.

7/10.. coulda been longer :(

EDIT» forgot to say ur shuffling was ownage.. loved that soo much :bigthumbu

3Years

Smash Lord
Enjoy your aids
theres a samus player named AIDS:p

thanx alot man the song is called silikon by modeselektor ft some girl idk haha

i couldve made it longer but i had such little footage to work with so yeah

my next vid is comin later then i expected and i might have the song dancing box by modeselektor u should check em out there really good...

KEEP THE REPLIES COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
k i look forward to ur next vid. ide like to make a vid but, with brawl comming out there is really no 1 to play with =[ there was going to b a tournemant at my school in a few days but thx to a fight breaking out cuz of some 1 not being able to go my school cancled the tournament... what bs ;'(

3Years

Smash Lord
haha that sux well i no all gamestops in the world are having tournies so u should go 2 a gamestop thats near u and enter

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
yeah well thats for brawl isnt it? and i went to get some info for it and they said that they wont be telling us the location of the tournament till march 8th and its like at 12 am (midnight) and yeah im only 15 atm. parents dont think its a good idea to b out to a tournament at midnight with alot of over competetive gamers =p

and if i win the first tournament out of 4 i have to travel out to like idk away from my state to go to round 2 and yeah.

well for melee it came out in like 2001 and they held the biggest tournies in 2006 so hopefully for brawl they will wait atleast 3 years so ill b 18 =] cant wait.. lawl still need a wii sold out everywhere i can only find the wii bundles and i dont reall wana buy a wii for 600$ for it to come with alot of bull crak games not worth playing like idk, sponge bob, wii play, wii circus, wii touch, idk.. so yeah i think u get the main idea :D

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
=0 im ttly buying a plane ticket right now to come to CA!! naw really.. wish i could b there >.< havnt pre orderd brawl yet told mom that its gona b like a "pre order now or u wont see it for 2 years" and she still like not till u find a wii instock and im like >.<

p.s gl with your tournament and vid it!! love to see it =]

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
"brawl aint gunna stop me from playin melee"

Amen!

oh have u noticed like in melee and brawl they get slower and the graphix get like better in a futuristic way ish ..

well in unreal tournament 2004 it is really fast (like in melee) and in ut3 it is slow and futureistic (like brawl)

this like a new era or somethn for gaming? im kinda gettn comfused or is it that they are getting owned by halo (shatty game btw >.<) and want to make it more like halo.

Top Bottom