• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Google Video for 1v1

cb_marth

Smash Ace
The Ken vs Azen matches were sick! I also liked Oro's matches although im not fond of the guy I will give him credit hes a sick Samus player.

Orion Ray

Smash Rookie
The first video is ok ...........good speed ...........good handaling ......but the video ends fast ......

Kitsuziza

Smash Rookie
that kirby was amazeing anyone got any good mario videos? I thought cape was good but oro whooped him with samaus

Doomshroom

Smash Rookie
i've been lurkin around this site for a while and finally found a need to get registered and be all social like. first, nice collection of vids, lotsa talent shown here. But my question isn't one of smash though.... in the third Aho video, the music is absolutely amazing. I was just wondering if anyone could tell me the name of the song who it's by. Although i'm not into piano or classical too much, every once in a while it catches my attention... but yeah, i'd appreciate it
oh........ and first post

alpha21188

Smash Rookie
Downloading from google video is simple. If you use firefox anyway :D
There is an extension called "Video Downloader"
Simply put you just have to click on it and it will give you a bunch of options on how to download it (usually .flv .avi and .mp4). For all the videos that are uploaded here you can select .avi and then play them (with decent quality) later w/o downloading time.
YAY!

Eureka seveN

Smash Cadet
Heh from the Vids I actually watched Ken should have beat black marth in first round but it looked like he let him win. Good job Ken nice moves I have to say.

alpha21188

Smash Rookie
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7620843635399682609

does anyone know the name of the techno song in the video??
The song at the very end (the credits song lyrics "Boom Boom Fire" not the racing song) Is called just that: Boom Boom Fire.
Its by Para from the album Para Para Paradise
I got it for step mania (you can isolate the song fairly easily) from bemanistyle.com
You'll need to make an account.
Sorry if thats not the one your looking for, i dont know the other one but i have heard it before.

ToRn_PaTh

Smash Apprentice
Every single one of these vids are played in Lightning Melee right? Does that mean pros usually play lightning instead of Normal?

At least all the ones with Ken, Azn, and Wife were. i didnt' actually watch all ofem =/.

hm

falco freak

Smash Journeyman
Every single one of these vids are played in Lightning Melee right? Does that mean pros usually play lightning instead of Normal?

At least all the ones with Ken, Azn, and Wife were. i didnt' actually watch all ofem =/.

hm
................another classic noob quote. THEY DONT PLAY IN LIGHTNING MODE!!!!!!!!! they just use advanced techs and move fast.just get better and you'll see

ToRn_PaTh

Smash Apprentice
but the one with ken is clearly lightning lol :p. advanced techniques such as what? how can you L cancel RUNNING?

the running is way too fast to be normal smash isnt it? o.o

falco freak

Smash Journeyman
but the one with ken is clearly lightning lol :p. advanced techniques such as what? how can you L cancel RUNNING?

the running is way too fast to be normal smash isnt it? o.o
omg dude im telling u now pros never play in lightning mode. they just play a lot faster.

ToRn_PaTh

Smash Apprentice
but there IS a limit to how fast you can run on normal mode.. lol

im probably a noob and everything but if u could just tell me how they can run so fast? is there a special technique to run faster?

falco freak

Smash Journeyman
well they rnt running super fast. their chars dont go out and run across the level and when u r watching it on video it may seem faster but seriously watch some more vids and u'll understand.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Hey, can someone tell me when (month/year) each of those sets took place? Also, I'd like to know which are friendlies and which are tournament sets (the MLG sets are somewhat obvious).

GUSTAVO PINGPONG

Smash Rookie
kirby player cool!!!!! , now for me im left to see a mewtwo, ness, DK, bowser and a mrgame and watch skilled players

GUSTAVO PINGPONG

Smash Rookie
heeeeyyyyyyyyy!

kirby player cool!!!!! , now for me im left to see a mewtwo, ness, DK, bowser and a mrgame and watch skilled players

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Hey, can someone tell me when (month/year) each of those sets took place? Also, I'd like to know which are friendlies and which are tournament sets (the MLG sets are somewhat obvious).
Ya, good idea Buzz.

I've seen a Mewtwo player somewhere before, but they weren't too impressive. I've seen DK being played as by one of the best of the best players in the world=Capt. Jack, and it was beyond impressive. I've seen G&W pros before but nothing out of the ordinary. Bowser pros
I've only seen a few, and Ness...well Ness pros seem like they almost don't exist.

I've seen pros of every character except Ness, lol. Seeing a Ness pro emerge and become one of the best of the best would be amazing, especially since Nintendo official released a SSBM tier list with Ness at the very bottom(even below Pichu), lol. Pichu pros are simply odd, they can be somewat good, but hey at least they can break out of the ordinary, lol! :laugh: :)

Eureka seveN

Smash Cadet
Kirby

Ive watched as mario fought Samus and to me that was a sad battle. Mario was fighting himself it seemed like.
Well down to Kirby I thought that was amazing. Even though Kirby lost he was awesome. I hvae never seen a kirby player and Ill say hes one of the best ive seen.

Top Bottom