• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good TL Player

SKnickers03

Smash Journeyman
well thats somethin...isnt it...

btw, BC...your arrow trick was harder than h-e-double hockey stix to master...but bravo (though i already praised you in your original thread)

nukethemall73

Smash Cadet
nah, BC has a point, he doesnt play well, and if hes better now, can you post a vid of him now? cos theres always something to learn from watching someone different people play, even if its how not to do something. btw, BC, how usefull is your arrow trick? is it really much faster than quickdrawing, turning away and then RARing? just deciding whether its worth learning... :p

t_mac009

Smash Rookie
haha yea i got more out of this thread watching the reverse arrows, not that difficult to do but a cool find nonetheless, setss up your bairs beatifully, thanks for sharing hommie

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Ya it's not hard but it does work, I played chip over the weekend and the first thing he did was combo me with my own arrow trick lol but the point is it works

VVayfarer

Smash Journeyman
Man this post is so funny if I pretend it's a sarcastic joke.

But knowing it's serious makes me sad :(
What's so funny about it, then? ^_^

I meant this: He won a tournament, and then won a match against another guy who won a tournament. Basically he's better than anyone who joined in one of those tournaments.

Are you saying there's a better way to define a player's skill? Because there most certainly doesn't seem to be.

Top Bottom