• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good secondarys mains

ShadowKing

Smash Ace
NNID
TheShadowKing24
3DS FC
4785-7167-2769
This is for all Roys mains that need help to find secondarys
This is what I have so far
:foxmelee: :falcomelee: :drmario: :pikachumelee: :falconmelee: :younglinkmelee: :sheikmelee: :samusmelee: any more suggestions please let me know

lolazerz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lolazerz
Not to be rude but I don't think this thread is entirely necessary, if there's a Roy main looking for a higher teir secondary to pick up, I think they'd be ok with picking up anyone of there own free will and don't really need to question themselves for who to pick up. Plus if a Roy main uses a higher teir secondary, they're very likely to switch to that character once they realize how trash Roy is.

ShadowKing

Smash Ace
NNID
TheShadowKing24
3DS FC
4785-7167-2769
Not to be rude but I don't think this thread is entirely necessary, if there's a Roy main looking for a higher teir secondary to pick up, I think they'd be ok with picking up anyone of there own free will and don't really need to question themselves for who to pick up. Plus if a Roy main uses a higher teir secondary, they're very likely to switch to that character once they realize how trash Roy is.
Then why do you main roy?

Link24a

Smash Journeyman
Here are some good secondaries to roy that I discovered. They really cover his bad matchups.
:falconmelee::dkmelee::drmario::falcomelee::foxmelee::ganondorfmelee::icsmelee::jigglypuffmelee::linkmelee::luigimelee::mariomelee::marthmelee::mewtwomelee::gawmelee::nessmelee::peachmelee::pichumelee::pikachumelee::samusmelee::sheikmelee::yoshimelee::younglinkmelee::zeldamelee:

ShadowKing

Smash Ace
NNID
TheShadowKing24
3DS FC
4785-7167-2769
Here are some good secondaries to roy that I discovered. They really cover his bad matchups.
:falconmelee::dkmelee::drmario::falcomelee::foxmelee::ganondorfmelee::icsmelee::jigglypuffmelee::linkmelee::luigimelee::mariomelee::marthmelee::mewtwomelee::gawmelee::nessmelee::peachmelee::pichumelee::pikachumelee::samusmelee::sheikmelee::yoshimelee::younglinkmelee::zeldamelee:
Thanks for letting me know because that's the whole roster I ant stupid sir plus Roy is higher them mewtwo ness pichu etc

Last edited:

ShadowKing

Smash Ace
NNID
TheShadowKing24
3DS FC
4785-7167-2769
It's 2 years old. Look at hax's. I do believe that he kinda underrated him though. I think bowser should be where roy is and everyone in between pushed up
It means that the tier list if finished sir

lolazerz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lolazerz
What?

Wait, you had a roy profile picture yesterday and all of your mains were roy. What happened?
He changes his profile,status and mains every day. I just remember him as Shadowking.
It means that the tier list if finished sir
Also that teir list is outdated and people have tried to make newer ones but not enough people have helped out

ShadowKing

Smash Ace
NNID
TheShadowKing24
3DS FC
4785-7167-2769
He changes his profile,status and mains every day. I just remember him as Shadowking.

Also that teir list is outdated and people have tried to make newer ones but not enough people have helped out
I see I change my mains alot I know but I need to find the perfect mains

lolazerz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lolazerz
I see I change my mains alot I know but I need to find the perfect mains
Then play the game and find out how a character feels and if it feels right to you, if so then main them and get better with them. If you find you don't like them then drop that character. Because to be perfectly honest, I doubt you played PM, smash 4 and melee in the past 30 minuets from when I looked at the thread because you changed your main in all of those games. Just find a character you are good with and like.

ShadowKing

Smash Ace
NNID
TheShadowKing24
3DS FC
4785-7167-2769
Then play the game and find out how a character feels and if it feels right to you, if so then main them and get better with them. If you find you don't like them then drop that character. Because to be perfectly honest, I doubt you played PM, smash 4 and melee in the past 30 minuets from when I looked at the thread because you changed your main in all of those games. Just find a character you are good with and like.
My final list of mains:
:fox64: cool character to use
:marthmelee: a nice feel when playing him
:pikachu2:like to use him when playing brawl
:falcon:(PM)Fun hitting the knee and falco punch
:4feroy: hitting dat spike(will change if there's a big nerf)
BTW why do you main Roy all they way?

Last edited:

lolazerz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lolazerz
My final list of mains:
:fox64: cool character to use
:marthmelee: a nice feel when playing him
:pikachu2:like to use him when playing brawl
:falcon:(PM)Fun hitting the knee and falco punch
:4feroy: hitting dat spike(will change if there's a big nerf)
BTW why do you main Roy all they way?
Like I've said before personal reasons. And what spike are you talking about or smash 4 Roy, Dair? That is a really unreliable spike unless you try to awkwardly make it happen.

ShadowKing

Smash Ace
NNID
TheShadowKing24
3DS FC
4785-7167-2769
Like I've said before personal reasons. And what spike are you talking about or smash 4 Roy, Dair? That is a really unreliable spike unless you try to awkwardly make it happen.
Ya I just found out so I'm going to use yoshi

vZakat

Half Genie
It's going to take months to really know who you want to main. Instead of changing your "main" so often, look at yourself as undecided until you've given yourself time to play around with a large amount of the cast. Also you don't have to main the same character in every game. You're putting way too much focus and mains and should just worry about learning the game.

ShadowKing

Smash Ace
NNID
TheShadowKing24
3DS FC
4785-7167-2769
It's going to take months to really know who you want to main. Instead of changing your "main" so often, look at yourself as undecided until you've given yourself time to play around with a large amount of the cast. Also you don't have to main the same character in every game. You're putting way too much focus and mains and should just worry about learning the game.
Thanks for the tip I decided to main Mewtwo all the way because I can play him perfectly then other mains

Top Bottom