• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good luck to you guys

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
LOL, this place brings back alot of good memories. I started my adventure into the smash scene here.

I guess this is it for me. I no longer have the will to go on with this game. I just don't enjoy it like I did in 08 anymore. Life is also a factor in this too. It's been a good experience throughout the time that I was here. You guys are way past cool (LOL Sonic reference). I'm sure everyone here will do great in representing the steak. You guys stay strong and don't you give up. If I ever come back, it will be out of nowhere.

Good luck in your future endeavors in Brawl. I may in another community somewhere else, but I won't forget the kindness you Sonic's showed me :).

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Life comes first KC.

Besides that, there's still a lot of flavor going around strong.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Am I the only one who didn't make a thread when I left?

:093:

Top Bottom