• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gonna be in orlando this weekend

Pritch

Smash Lord
Hey, I'll be in orlando from late friday night till sometime sunday for the magic pre-release, and while I'll primarily be there doing stuff related to that it seems like a shame to not take advantage of the ability to smash with the locals. Anyone up for playing this weekend? I'll have my cube in my hotel room there, and the guy who I'm riding with smashes too so it's possible that I could get a ride to somewhere else in town to play as well. Post up here or PM me some phone numbers if you guys are interested.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Yeah, I should be at gigabits and exarch's tourney too if everything goes according to plan.

You played in the pre-release? How'd you do? (I split first in 2 different flights, go me :chuckle: ). You open anything cool?

Top Bottom