• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Waluigi will definitely get in someday. Sakurai is starting to pool from the Mario series, as far as joke characters go. :ultpiranha:

Justin and Rudo from Grandia 1 & 2, respectively. Amusingly, the latter had at least one voice actor that's been on the Metal Gear series (Cam Clarke).
Grandia’s coming back? Neat.

TempestSurge

Smash Ace
I remember back in early Smash Ultimate speculation, there was a thread on these boards stating who was more likely, Geno or Isaac. And Geno was winning by a landslide cause it always went back to Sakurai actually talking about Geno and acknowledging that he was a popular character who receives tons of requests despite being old, even states that he wanted to add him since Brawl.

Curiosity killed the cat but Sakurai even acknowledging that Isaac is a popular character who he constantly receives tons of requests for certainly doesn't hurt. Sure maybe it's obvious, but hearing Sakurai say it is at least something to fall back on that Isaac has the potential to be playable in the future (even if the Golden Sun series doesn't quite make it back) and not assist zoned forever since he'll be a growing fan demand that Sakurai may cave in to shut us up appease the fans.

Last edited:

TheSpaceKing12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IsaacForSSB4
3DS FC
2105-8706-4581
Sakurai commenting on Isaac is our ultimate worst case scenario. No good what-so-ever can or will come from that path. We would be facing humiliation and defeat blow or blow with that of Ridley in smash 4. Alongside a nigh permanent death sentence. If he say's he couldn't come up with a moveset. It's over. If he say's he wasn't popular enough, than our voices will be smothered by those who don't care seeking to mock us, and so it will be over. If he says that Isaac is more suited to an assist, than it's over. If he comments on the golden sun series's current status, than it's over. Even if he acknowledges the demand, he will almost certainly follow such a comment by one of these, and thus, the dream will die. For good. With no hope for Resurrection like Ridley, because unlike Ridley, we don't have the mainstream nintendo community supporting us. We are almost purely hardcore, pushing for an almost purely hardcore demand. And we would be forced to die on that hill. Sakurai commenting on this is the worst possible thing that could ever happen in the entire duration of the Isaac for smash movement. So, I pray that no comment be made. Lest we be put down as dogs. Only being capable of taking solace in the fact that consideration was undertaken at one point. But also being forced to embrace the cold, and oppressive reality that negative considerations by sakurai in regards to hardcore demands, are very, very rarely reversed.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Sakurai commenting on Isaac is our ultimate worst case scenario. No good what-so-ever can or will come from that path. We would be facing humiliation and defeat blow or blow with that of Ridley in smash 4. Alongside a nigh permanent death sentence. If he say's he couldn't come up with a moveset. It's over. If he say's he wasn't popular enough, than our voices will be smothered by those who don't care seeking to mock us, and so it will be over. If he says that Isaac is more suited to an assist, than it's over. If he comments on the golden sun series's current status, than it's over. Even if he acknowledges the demand, he will almost certainly follow such a comment by one of these, and thus, the dream will die. For good. With no hope for Resurrection like Ridley, because unlike Ridley, we don't have the mainstream nintendo community supporting us. We are almost purely hardcore, pushing for an almost purely hardcore demand. And we would be forced to die on that hill. Sakurai commenting on this is the worst possible thing that could ever happen in the entire duration of the Isaac for smash movement. So, I pray that no comment be made. Lest we be put down as dogs. Only being capable of taking solace in the fact that consideration was undertaken at one point. But also being forced to embrace the cold, and oppressive reality that negative considerations by sakurai in regards to hardcore demands, are very, very rarely reversed.
I don’t know, I think it would be exactly like Ridley. I think the Smash community at the very least has got our back and now acknowledges us as one of, if not the biggest fanbase. In a hypothetical new ballot, I find it likely that we’d win or at least get that silver. We’re slowly but surely starting to make ourselves heard, and after that there’s no excuse that can keep us down.

Whatever excuse we may get from Sakurai, that’ll just be the new ‘too big’.

KoopaSaki

Smash Ace
Didn’t sakurai straight up say Ridley could not get into smash because of the scaling issues? I understand that we are a more niche fanbase, but I think we have made our voice heard and sakurai wouldn’t turn Isaac or a golden sun rep down forever. Also what if the next smash bros gets a new director? For all we know this is sakurais last smash bros.

FlawedAI

Smash Ace
I don’t know, I think it would be exactly like Ridley. I think the Smash community at the very least has got our back and now acknowledges us as one of, if not the biggest fanbase. In a hypothetical new ballot, I find it likely that we’d win or at least get that silver. We’re slowly but surely starting to make ourselves heard, and after that there’s no excuse that can keep us down.

Whatever excuse we may get from Sakurai, that’ll just be the new ‘too big’.
Yeah, I quite honestly believe that if Isaac doesn't get added to Ultimate through DLC, he's an essential lock for the next Smash. The fanbase has been too loud this time around to ignore him. Isaac is far and away the most requested Nintendo newcomer, and might be the most requested newcomer overall, though that's probably Banjo right now.

SonicLink125

Smash Lord
NNID
SonicLink
Imagine this: We somehow DO get Isaac via DLC but it's Adult Isaac. I would love that actually. Especially if he has his classic look too as an alt.

Benefits of Adult Isaac:

1) He would be great promo material for a 4th Golden Sun game or a remake

2) His look would be unique as well as his moves and style

3) He's badass

4) He'll be part of the beard bros.

5) No need to take out Isaac's AT if that was going to be an issue

6) Eco/Earth lovers would love him (seriously, why aren't there more people like that wanting him? Lol)

7) Etc. (You add to the list)

8) ???

9) Profit (We still get Isaac regardless)

Dreams can really be something else, am I right, guys? lol

Xenigma

Smash Lord
NNID
Xenigma
I do think we're in a great position for Isaac to be included eventually, if not as Ultimate DLC than quite possibly in the next Smash game. The sheer amount of enthusiasm the community has had this spoiler season can only have helped his chances, especially if Ridley and K. Rool are anything to go by. I just wish there was more to be excited about in the short term. Actually getting the new game in a few weeks will be great, but it's going to be a long wait for the five DLC characters to be revealed, never mind hoping beyond hope for additional DLC to be announced, and even if #GoldenSunday convinced Nintendo to greenlight a new Golden Sun release, we might not hear about it for years. I'll stick around in case we want to organize for further community days (Lost Age? JP release?), but for now I kind of feel like we've done our jobs as fans, and there's no shame in resting for now and being ready to speak up again once the time comes, whatever it may be.

SonicLink125

Smash Lord
NNID
SonicLink
I do think we're in a great position for Isaac to be included eventually, if not as Ultimate DLC than quite possibly in the next Smash game. The sheer amount of enthusiasm the community has had this spoiler season can only have helped his chances, especially if Ridley and K. Rool are anything to go by. I just wish there was more to be excited about in the short term. Actually getting the new game in a few weeks will be great, but it's going to be a long wait for the five DLC characters to be revealed, never mind hoping beyond hope for additional DLC to be announced, and even if #GoldenSunday convinced Nintendo to greenlight a new Golden Sun release, we might not hear about it for years. I'll stick around in case we want to organize for further community days (Lost Age? JP release?), but for now I kind of feel like we've done our jobs as fans, and there's no shame in resting for now and being ready to speak up again once the time comes, whatever it may be.
Yup. In the meantime, we should also talk to others about Isaac and how his inclusion would benefit the roster (geomancer, earthbender, summoner, psynergy, etc.) despite his AT status and why we want him while also talk about the Golden Sun games.

I've been talking to many people about Smash throughout this cycle and just talking about Isaac to them has gotten many of them excited to the idea of him. We can use Isaac's AT to our advantage to introduce people to Golden Sun and much more. The Isaac Hype Train shall keep going and it shall never stop until he's playable in the end (via DLC, Smash 6 or onwards). We just need to push harder than ever before and the way we can do this is first get a new GS game. Keep Isaac relevant in Smash Polls and Smash Discussion, have Golden Sun relevant again, etc. I know we can do this! We shall make the Golden Sun rise again!

D

Deleted member

context? lol
The Killer Wail KO'd Cloud, who summoned Isaac, yet Isaac was able to recover and return to the stage.

This video also confirmed that Pound has the ability to break Shields. Sakurai must've really put a lot of effort into making Isaac an OP Assist Trophy. Again, I'd love for him to be playable, but considering Isaac has three different abilities, plus he can warp and will guide himself back... will at least make modders have an easier time to make him playable via hacked means, lol.

Xenigma

Smash Lord
NNID
Xenigma
This video also confirmed that Pound has the ability to break Shields. Sakurai must've really put a lot of effort into making Isaac an OP Assist Trophy. Again, I'd love for him to be playable, but considering Isaac has three different abilities, plus he can warp and will guide himself back... will at least make modders have an easier time to make him playable via hacked means, lol.
This definitely bodes well for Isaac being added eventually. Bringing back the Isaac AT is one thing, but upgrading it substantially beyond the necessary graphical overhaul (Brawl was quite a while ago) suggests he got some serious developer attention. Maybe that means he just barely missed the cut, or maybe he was never truly in the running but he did well enough on the ballot that they wanted to give him special treatment. Regardless, I would consider that to be a very good omen for his future potential, especially as his fan demand has seemingly only grown stronger.

Last edited:

MonkeyDLenny

Smash Lord
Hey, it's me again

You guys, you HAVE to get Issac into Smash. At least one of us has to get our character in. Over in the Banjo camp basically every little shred of hope we have keeps getting ripped away from us

No announcement at X018 despite the teasing that it would happen, All the leakers proven valid by the Grinch being fake point to Steve, and now we learn there IS no N64 Mini coming at all

Please, get Issac in so one of us can be happy.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Hey, it's me again

You guys, you HAVE to get Issac into Smash. At least one of us has to get our character in. Over in the Banjo camp basically every little shred of hope we have keeps getting ripped away from us

No announcement at X018 despite the teasing that it would happen, All the leakers proven valid by the Grinch being fake point to Steve, and now we learn there IS no N64 Mini coming at all

Eh, Banjo is more likely than Isaac, but I have a feeling both are happening.

MonkeyDLenny

Smash Lord
Eh, Banjo is more likely than Isaac, but I have a feeling both are happening.
Honestly, you guys have the better chance

Both of our series may be dead in the water, but yours doesn't have literally the biggest game franchise in the world as it's competition

SonicLink125

Smash Lord
NNID
SonicLink
Hey, it's me again

I heard about the whole N64 Mini being shot down and Banjo (and you guys, the fans) immediately came to mind about that. Don't give up hope you guys! I still believe Banjo has a chance! For all we know, the Minecraft content could most likely be Mii Costumes when Banjo is added via DLC. I'm surprised almost no one talks about that possibility.

We and Geno are the big 3! We WILL get in the roster list one way or another!

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman

Both of our series may be dead in the water, but yours doesn't have literally the biggest game franchise in the world as it's competition
Ok, fine, that was just me reeling things back in. Isaac is from a first-party franchise and there's a decent amount of evidence that GS might be getting a new game in development, and Isaac's AT could be a starting off point for a DLC fighter as well.

Regardless, the main thing people are saying reduces Banjo's chances right now is Reggie's BS PR statement. The N64 Mini has already been leaked. In the past they've denied things are in development right before they actually happen. This is the same thing, they're just focusing on selling Switch's first. And if they don't reveal N64 Classic Mini ASAP, that raises Banjo's chances even further.

And there's no chance in hell Nintendo looked at the ballot and said "Yeah let's work with MS to get Steve instead." Even Phil Spencer recognized that Banjo was what the fans wanted.

Creeper is the most iconic "character" of Minecraft. Nobody gives a **** about "Steve" except memes. Even Enderman is more iconic than "Steve".

I heard about the whole N64 Mini being shot down and Banjo (and you guys, the fans) immediately came to mind about that. Don't give up hope you guys! I still believe Banjo has a chance! For all we know, the Minecraft content could most likely be Mii Costumes when Banjo is added via DLC. I'm surprised almost no one talks about that possibility.

We and Geno are the big 3! We WILL get in the roster list one way or another!
Isaac and Banjo are the big 2, Geno is more questionable. People keep citing Geno, and Geno does date back to Brawl as well, which is why they're lumped together, but in the exit consolidation polls, Geno is way lower, below several other characters. Not that his placement is particularly bad or anything.

Last edited:

MonkeyDLenny

Smash Lord
Ok, fine, that was just me reeling things back in. Isaac is from a first-party franchise and there's a decent amount of evidence that GS might be getting a new game in development, and Isaac's AT could be a starting off point for a DLC fighter as well.

Regardless, the main thing people are saying reduces Banjo's chances right now is Reggie's BS PR statement. The N64 Mini has already been leaked. In the past they've denied things are in development right before they actually happen. This is the same thing, they're just focusing on selling Switch's first. And if they don't reveal N64 Classic Mini ASAP, that raises Banjo's chances even further.

And there's no chance in hell Nintendo looked at the ballot and said "Yeah let's work with MS to get Steve instead." Even Phil Spencer recognized that Banjo was what the fans wanted.

Creeper is the most iconic "character" of Minecraft. Nobody gives a **** about "Steve" except memes. Even Enderman is more iconic than "Steve".
My big sticking point here is how shady Nintendo is acting about the DLC.

During Smash 4, even though he had NO work done on him at that time, they showed off Mewtwo to really get people excited.

Here, they're trying to sell us a season pass on blind faith. Coupled with Sakurai saying to "Only buy it if you think it's worth the value", telling us to stop requesting characters, and him saying Nintendo, not him, is picking the DLC....

It points to the subtext saying "I'm really sorry guys, but none of the other ballot picks are getting in, only buy this pass if you feel you'll enjoy the game regardless"

I could be wrong, I WANT to be wrong, but the writing is on the wall... Plus like you said: Issac is from a first-party franchise... Banjo is from a franchise that was STOLEN by Microsoft and now just sits in the basement only to be hauled out for nostalgia points

So, get Issac in there for us okay?

SonicLink125

Smash Lord
NNID
SonicLink
My big sticking point here is how shady Nintendo is acting about the DLC.

During Smash 4, even though he had NO work done on him at that time, they showed off Mewtwo to really get people excited.

Here, they're trying to sell us a season pass on blind faith. Coupled with Sakurai saying to "Only buy it if you think it's worth the value", telling us to stop requesting characters, and him saying Nintendo, not him, is picking the DLC....

It points to the subtext saying "I'm really sorry guys, but none of the other ballot picks are getting in, only buy this pass if you feel you'll enjoy the game regardless"

I could be wrong, I WANT to be wrong, but the writing is on the wall... Plus like you said: Issac is from a first-party franchise... Banjo is from a franchise that was STOLEN by Microsoft and now just sits in the basement only to be hauled out for nostalgia points

So, get Issac in there for us okay?
It would be criminal if Nintendo DIDN'T make the N64 Mini. Heck, at this point, they're probably saving the release of it for next year. Didn't Phil Spencer say "Yes" that he did meet with Sakurai and/or Nintendo at E3 this year?

This is my senario of what might have happened: Get the rights to having RARE games like Banjo&Kazooie on the N64 Mini (because it wouldn't be classic without RARE) while having Banjo as promo material for the N64 Mini being the next DLC character. And as a bonus, get Minecraft Mii Costumes since Microsoft is now collaborating with Nintendo. It makes too much sense when you look at it like that.

Also, even IF Steve is a fighter, that still increases Banjo's chances of getting in anyway because, hello, Microsoft collaboration.

Last edited:

Xenigma

Smash Lord
NNID
Xenigma
I understand the pessimism around Banjo (this is the Isaac thread after all), but I definitely wouldn't give up yet. There are just too many things in their favor to count them out yet, especially as I have to believe a reveal as major as B&K would be kept with the utmost secrecy until such point Nintendo/Microsoft are ready to talk about it. Frankly, we have no idea at this point what exactly the five DLC characters will be, and while we have to give the rumor mill some credit, nothing I've heard at least suggests that B&K are out at this point. Granted, I'm inclined to be optimistic about them because I love the Banjo-Kazooie series, but I really do think they're more likely than not at this point.

Last edited:

SPEN18

Smash Champion
Honestly Ridley shows that there really isn't anything that can permanently disconfirm a character. Too much can happen between Smash games. Sakurai's views could change, or someone else might direct the next game. And besides, if Sakurai says "Isaac has no moveset potential," or some other lame excuse like the ones you mentioned, is that gonna change what anyone here thinks? Are people really gonna quit Isaac because of some dumb PR excuse? Nope. A few might, but you have to remember that Isaac's support base has been crushed repeatedly throughout the years, and remains about as strong as it ever was today. You say we're hardcore, and yeah, we're hardcore. Many in this thread and elsewhere have stood with him through the years not because he's some fad or bandwagon, but because the Golden Sun series had some kind of impact on people and they don't want it to die. I also encourage you to look back at what people in the Rate Their Chances thread were saying about Isaac when he was first rated. Some cautious optimism, but a lot of people saying things like "his ship has sailed" and "dead series are dead." A lot more people believe he can happen now compared to then.

TLDR: Nothing Sakurai can say will prevent Golden Sun from coming back.

Last edited:

ZelDan

Smash Master
You know, I just realized something. If Smash Ultimate isn't going to have trophies, then that Rathalos picture wasn't using a trophies or that trophy image creator thingie at all. The models used in that picture must have been their actual fighter models (or AT/boss model for Rathalos). Does this mean that Sakurai had to go more out of his way to create that image than we previously thought? Do any other images shown on the Smash Ultimate website have that kind of effort put into it?

tbuster766

Smash Journeyman

I also wouldn't rule out the recent trademark for B&K not too long ago.

D

Deleted member

At the very least, let's think about characters that have the potential to be newcomers in the next installment, assuming ATs can't be promoted. With K. Rool & Ridley out of the way, Isaac has moved himself in a more prominent position, although there is, again, the matter of the "Assist Trophy Glass Ceiling". We all thought Shadow the Hedgehog would be Sonic's Echo Fighter, but it did not happen. To me, the "Glass Ceiling" will replace the "Too Big" argument from here on out, as it will be used to automatically disqualify certain characters from being considered as potential fighters from being used.

"Waluigi? Nah! He's been an AT three times. What makes you think Sakurai will bother making him playable now?!"
"Shadow? He couldn't even make it in as an Echo in Ultimate!"

Characters like Spring Man and Rex are virtual locks to make it in, like the Inklings were, but as far as other characters, we need to see if Sakurai would be willing to give additional ATs an opportunity to be playable down the road, or at the very least humor the option. That's the only pessimistic view I currently have on Isaac's future. Beyond that, I'm feeling good about Golden Sun and Smash Bros..

BravadoMan_13

Smash Lord
NNID
ClassicRocker
With Steve the Piranha Plant in, Sakurai proved that anything and anyone can work. ANYONE. There's no reason to exclude popular and well-known characters that are deserving whether for DLC or future installments.

ZelDan

Smash Master
At the very least, let's think about characters that have the potential to be newcomers in the next installment, assuming ATs can't be promoted. With K. Rool & Ridley out of the way, Isaac has moved himself in a more prominent position, although there is, again, the matter of the "Assist Trophy Glass Ceiling". We all thought Shadow the Hedgehog would be Sonic's Echo Fighter, but it did not happen. To me, the "Glass Ceiling" will replace the "Too Big" argument from here on out, as it will be used to automatically disqualify certain characters from being considered as potential fighters from being used.

"Waluigi? Nah! He's been an AT three times. What makes you think Sakurai will bother making him playable now?!"
"Shadow? He couldn't even make it in as an Echo in Ultimate!"

Characters like Spring Man and Rex are virtual locks to make it in, like the Inklings were, but as far as other characters, we need to see if Sakurai would be willing to give additional ATs an opportunity to be playable down the road, or at the very least humor the option. That's the only pessimistic view I currently have on Isaac's future. Beyond that, I'm feeling good about Golden Sun and Smash Bros..
If we get a new Golden Sun game at some point, whether it be remasters/remakes of the first two games, a completely new game altogether (GS4, a prequel, maybe a game that takes place between TLA and DD, etc), then that could certainly boost Isaac's chances quite a bit for a future Smash game...or for Smash Ultimate DLC...

Gioka

Smash Journeyman
Have we gotten any Famitsu column yet after the final direct? I'd love to read if we did.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Have we gotten any Famitsu column yet after the final direct? I'd love to read if we did.
Yes, nothing really new popped up in it. Sakurai touched briefly on Incineroar, Ken, and Piranha Plant. He didn't address AT's or the Season Pass at all. Basically nothing knew was in it except:

"I say Ken is an Echo, so he is!"

and

"We held a character frame back for a Pokemon and decided on Incineroar after Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon released. I always wanted to create a pro wrestler character."

That's basically it.

SPEN18

Smash Champion
Characters like Spring Man and Rex are virtual locks to make it in,
Actually, I wouldn't be so sure if either of those are vitual locks. Remember that it'll be at least a few years from now when the next Smash game is made; we don't yet know if ARMS will get a sequel and Xenoblade is likely to move on to another protagonist aside from Rex. Even if ARMS does get a sequel, it might not be as good as the first, and if Golden Sun gets revived then maybe Nintendo would want to push a different JRPG other than Xenoblade or FE...

SonicLink125

Smash Lord
NNID
SonicLink
You know, I just realized something. If Smash Ultimate isn't going to have trophies, then that Rathalos picture wasn't using a trophies or that trophy image creator thingie at all. The models used in that picture must have been their actual fighter models (or AT/boss model for Rathalos). Does this mean that Sakurai had to go more out of his way to create that image than we previously thought? Do any other images shown on the Smash Ultimate website have that kind of effort put into it?
Speaking of which, back in page 255 (I think) we did try to figure out if the Rathalos pic was just a in game screenshot or not. I took the liberty to replicate it in Smash 4 using Charizard as Rathalos. But, no matter what I did, I could not replicate it.

Here was my attempt:
image.jpeg

I had thought before that MAYBE it was using trophies, but there are none. Unless we can duplicate it in Ultimate this time, I'm inclined to believe they went out of their way to use debug/editor tools to make this picture. But why? Easy answer: To have a cool scene probably. But then, why are there so many coincidences to Golden Sun? I should just let this pic go, but it's really hard to when it still yells out to me "GOLDEN SUN!" in my face.

I find it funny that even though Isaac is an AT, there's a lot of things that still don't add up. Especially if a Golden Sun game is indeed being made right now in the next year or two. This Smash Ultimate Cycle is going to get even more interesting once it releases. Can't wait to see where it will take us all.

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Yo guys, could I get a couple of popularity polls where Isaac did well? There’s a guy in Newcomer Speculation saying Isaac isn’t popular and I kinda wanna shut him up.

tbuster766

Smash Journeyman

SPEN18

Smash Champion
Massive Smash Ballot exit poll a lot of people have been citing (Isaac's 2nd behind K. Rool): https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/97xud0/smash_ballot_data_taken_from_5_exit_polls_45000/

A much more recent Smash Ultimate Reddit Poll/Tourney where Isaac is 2nd behind B&K: https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/9ld79u/day_3434_results_randomized_smash_ultimate_poll/

First poll listed in this article is from August I think; Isaac is 4th: https://www.elecspo.com/games/super...-include-skull-kid-waluigi-geno-isaac-shantae

Edit: there's also that recent DLC where Isaac is still 5th despite being an AT

Last edited:

tbuster766

Smash Journeyman
Not saying I hate normies or anything, but man do they reek with their whole "relevancy" arguments as a way to denounce newcomers in the community.

Ninjaed

Smash Journeyman
Massive Smash Ballot exit poll a lot of people have been citing (Isaac's 2nd behind K. Rool): https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/97xud0/smash_ballot_data_taken_from_5_exit_polls_45000/

A much more recent Smash Ultimate Reddit Poll/Tourney where Isaac is 2nd behind B&K: https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/9ld79u/day_3434_results_randomized_smash_ultimate_poll/

First poll listed in this article is from August I think; Isaac is 4th: https://www.elecspo.com/games/super...-include-skull-kid-waluigi-geno-isaac-shantae

Edit: there's also that recent DLC where Isaac is still 5th despite being an AT
In your more recent Smash Ultimate Reddit Poll/Tourney...

Banjo & Kazooie: 17052 votes
Isaac: 27089 votes

I'm confused... Why did Isaac get 2nd place when he had more votes?

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
In your more recent Smash Ultimate Reddit Poll/Tourney...

Banjo & Kazooie: 17052 votes
Isaac: 27089 votes

I'm confused... Why did Isaac get 2nd place when he had more votes?
It was a tourney elimination style vote. Isaac just ended up having to fight more battles to get to the final but Banjo & Kazooie won the final vote.

Top Bottom