• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Golden bowser

kainsword

Smash Journeyman
Hmm... I had a try at making Golden Bowser on Photoshop, this is the result.

Though it's definitely not the best possible, I've already spent a few hours working on it, and it it'd be a waste of my time to spend another two just touching up the details.

TomSquirrel-Lord

Smash Cadet
Man, bowser looks sweet as goldern bowser! The one TLHM did is more accurate but i quite like Kainsword's one, because the gold and sliver in TLHM's is a tad to vibrant and glaring for my own liking.

Dr.Z

Smash Cadet
Jesus....Bowser is tearing the whole Smash series a new *******. First Giga Bowser....now this? I just saw gameplay video of this costume...I think Aries (Meh, or however it was spelled) was playing cause...there was a bit of pwn involved.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
Jesus....Bowser is tearing the whole Smash series a new *******. First Giga Bowser....now this? I just saw gameplay video of this costume...I think Aries (Meh, or however it was spelled) was playing cause...there was a bit of pwn involved.
**** straight. bowser finally has the power and abilities he deserves (I think he deserves a little more but we dont want too many bowser users).

Dr.Z

Smash Cadet
Maybe now I can pick up the controller, choose Bowser and say "Wow...I'm actually playing Bowser!" Man this is going to be good. Any other costumes shown for him that are seemingly as good?

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
Not particularly following the crowd, I mean, I know that colour scheme will be overused, by that doesn't change the fact that I like it. A lot of you sound like you won't use it purely because it'll be overused and you want to be "different". Personally I'll stick with normal Bowser for the most part but switch it around.

vincentninja68

Smash Apprentice
Not particularly following the crowd, I mean, I know that colour scheme will be overused, by that doesn't change the fact that I like it. A lot of you sound like you won't use it purely because it'll be overused and you want to be "different". Personally I'll stick with normal Bowser for the most part but switch it around.
I understand that, don't get me wrong either, Golden Bowser is bad *** looking, and I might use it occasionally, it's just that I'm still really attached to the black Bowser recolor. And there's also the consideration that I will even run into other Bowser players, which is what brings up the whole recolor thing into subject in the first place. The 7 years I've been playing Melee, I have not once played against another Bowser.

DiabolicScheme

Smash Rookie
I dunno.. yeah he'll probably be overused but come on.. that color scheme is so freaking sweet. As of right now it's my favorite so far.

WooICYU

Smash Journeyman
Just browsing the video, doesent that mean that bowser could neccesarily bowserside, sd with that forward grab thing.

Ch-Akruru

Smash Cadet
The shell definatly seems like Morton Jr.'s, I'm surprised his skin isn't brown though.

also, does anybody know what the fire box is in the Bowser vs Pit vid? Is it just Smashville's crate?

MechaBoozer20XX

Smash Journeyman
I understand that, don't get me wrong either, Golden Bowser is bad *** looking, and I might use it occasionally, it's just that I'm still really attached to the black Bowser recolor. And there's also the consideration that I will even run into other Bowser players, which is what brings up the whole recolor thing into subject in the first place. The 7 years I've been playing Melee, I have not once played against another Bowser.
Arrg! I play Bowser! I live like 1 town over! I dont have a car!

Magmar's Wrath

Smash Journeyman
As much as I hate using the phrase 'bling,' this new look Bowser has is something I call 'Bling-Bling Bowser'. The gold and platnium bracelets and shells really make him look like he melted down coins for a new look... and singed his scales in the process, that nut!

I was upset that he wasn't in the colors change update, because that was one of the best new colorings. Oh well, hopefully you'll all see a decent picture of Bling-Bling Bowser soon. Or Magma Bowser.

Mambo

Smash Journeyman
Looks cool, but i like colors that blend in a little better for camo.

Flaminglink

Smash Journeyman

i changed the pic a lil bit not by much ill post it but dont know if this link will work... this is a test.

Top Bottom