• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gojira is the best Bowser ever

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Imagine the following scenario.

It's the second day of 0C2. Your regional crew, with few attendees, needs a fifth man to fill out its roster. You play Bowser, and you're from the Midwest. Their hopes and dreams of winning the International Crew Battles rest on your shoulders.

Your second match is against the East Coast, who were sent to the losers bracket early by the Japanese. They're mad. Really mad.

Mew2King starts for the East team, and 3-stocks your team's Marth with his Sheik. Morale is low. Things are getting desperate, and a miracle is clearly needed. Who's the best man for the job?

BOOZER, OF COURSE!

Here you are, facing your worst matchup controlled by the #5 player on the MLG circuit. The stage is Pokemon stadium. The entire venue is watching. Sweat is dripping from your dirty, unwashed hair (Bowser doesn't bathe!). Mew2King sits next to you, rattling off frame counts and chain grab percentages. This does not look good. Searching for inspiration, you ask yourself:

What Would Gojira Do?

And He answers:

Forward-smash during a stage change!

And then you brag about it to everyone in ear shot for the next three days.

Gojira is amazing.

~fin~

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i do?

>_>

k.......

<3 goji haha, but he like thinks i hate him or seomthing like that for some reason

EDIT: ZOMG! gojira gets the first cut of oc2 match videos ever to be released!

ATTAWAY RESWOB!!!! <3

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I 3 stocked gojira multiple times.

laozy

Smash Journeyman
lol they sent a goji up against m2k shiek..amazing. so what happen during rest of the match? did m2k suicide in shame or took the rest of gojira's stock.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh, Mew2King ***** Gojira. M2K is "notorious for his great chain-throwing skills" -- you do the math :).

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Technically speaking 4 times. I three stocked you 2 times in our mm and 1 outside at the apartment. And then in our match.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Man, that was freaking awesome. It was even more hilarious when Gojira kept bragging about it for the rest of the tourney. BOOZER FTW! Except versus Luigi. Ha.

Civy

Smash Cadet
Wow ! That's freaking awesome !
I have never seen a bowser combo vid' before xD... (>Yeah Noob Inside<)
Congrats man !

Gojira

Smash Lord
hehe

Uhhh thanks for the comments...ionno man iwas kinda like luck.....well....not really.....I SO FREAKING OWNED MEW2KING!!!! He will always fear my Bowser at poke stadium when that mountain comes.

Wow ! That's freaking awesome !
I have never seen a bowser combo vid' before xD... (>Yeah Noob Inside<)
Congrats man !
Koopacalypse featruing the great oh so wonderful Arash

or the OK Boozer cute featuring.....****.....i forgot his name........I think it was Tunafish or soemthing,

Arash

Smash Lord
koopacalypse is like a year old and looks all slow and stuff

i suppose the obvious solution is to make another one, but i'm so freaking lazy/busy to do it....:(

Buttcrust

Smash Ace
Bowser? Look slow? Never! :D

But seriously, Bowser rocks. I've only recently picked him up so the timing on his jump throws off my SHFFL a bit but he's still so fun to use.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
haha we shoudl all get together and release our combo vids at the same time, or perhaps make one super compilation bowser vid to end all bowser vids?

tunafish ftw.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
but wait... "to end all bowser vids"

no more bowser vids?!

T-T

perhaps just an amazing vid that (skillwise) will never be topped by any other bowser vid... there can still be more, <3 bowser vids xD

yorpy

Smash Journeyman
I've been playing boozer for a while, and I was wondering if I should make my own combo video, but I'm a bit hesitant.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
This reminds of that one time when I was fighting a Shiek. She was hanging on the ledge, and I fsmashed some needles in front of the ledge, and by the time my delayed fsmash reached the Shiek hanging on the ledge she had lost her invincibility. The other guy quit right away.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I still can't land an fmash ever, i just don't know when to release it quick enough, i want to see a bowser combo vid, anyone have anything recommended?

Top Bottom