• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Going under Battlefield with Squirtle

Mangme

Smash Apprentice
I don't know if it's known yet, but you can go under Battlefield with Squirtle, and make it to the other side. I have a replay of it, but I need someone to record it for me.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
do you just waterfall so that your trajectory matches that of the side of the stage?

Mangme

Smash Apprentice
It's not very helpful, but it shows that Squirtle can go under Battlefield and make it back to the other side.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
If you are knocked high, you can also withdraw under the stage and double jump to wall jump to waterfall back.

Not really practical, but certainly flashy.

Mangme

Smash Apprentice
It's not very helpful, but it shows that Squirtle can go under Battlefield and make it back to the other side.
Yeah, I established that already, I'm just saying that he's one of the characters who can make it under Battlefield and back to the other side. Not many characters can go under Battlefield, so I thought it was a neat thing to post.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
so can sonic? can pt and sonic b god tier naow? i'm kidding. its jsut a flashy move.

infomon

Smash Scientist
Well, it is useful for both Pit and Sonic. It might not be useful for Squirtle, but it is interesting and a worthwhile post. I'd still like to see someone pull it off, because I'm incapable :-)

Top Bottom