• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Going to Gigs with a G.B.

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
Really the only reason I am making this thread is to see if any teams still want to do the money matches I put forth in HRnuts thread a while back.

first to 4 for $20 a team (ten dollars a person=twenty a team)

It would be fun so lets do it.

and..........................................................................................................................................................

Going to Gigs with a G.B. so get at me for that mango rip out of the sprite 20oz in the Mc super sized drink!!!! That is what is up.

Do it!

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
Free money?

Ouch that hurts. But I guess it will be free for afro and the like of them but hey we just want to get some matches in and since the scene (smash scene and brawl scene) is not really our cup of tea, we figured this is the will prove to be fun for us and a way to get in more matches at gigs!!

Sounds good to me I need to talk it over with my bro and I should post back up by like 1 or 2 am and let you guys know what the goods look like!!

Just two matches? Now I see why it is so hard for us to get friendlies in this scene. We are just to old I guess!!

Mad love!

Top Bottom