• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Going back to Melee for a few days

lord_luigi

Smash Cadet
So, later today I'm going on vacation, but thankfully my dad has a GameCube there. No Wii. Thus, I'm bringing along three games: one of them being Melee.

I'm a big 100% completist, so I sort of gave up on Melee (which was 4 trophies shy of 100%) when Brawl came and now I'm about to start up Melee for a few days (three, to be exact). The trophies I'm missing:

Bunny Hood (that's easy 125 training combos total)
Olimar (Never bought Pikmin...)
Crazy Hand (Adventure on Hard, no continues)
Diskun (All Bonuses)

Any one you'd suggest to go for, to at least get a little closer to 100%?

GraveNeedle

Smash Cadet
New York. I really need to train. ;_; AIM: Toonika
Bunny Hood and Crazy Hand are the obvious ones. They're the only two that won't cost you money, or make you waste hours upon hours figuring out which bonuses you've gotten before...<_<

But if you're really bored, shoot for the Diskun. If you got too much money, give it to me. If not that, then go buy Pikmin.

4 Aces

Smash Ace
Or you could borrow/rent Pikmin. I need to do this, but no one has that game. All you really need is a save file on your memory card, so ask some of your friends if they have a file that you can copy (good luck with that).

I got the diskun by using action replay. At first I didn't want to, but then there were some bonuses that I just never could get even though I did what I was supposed to do (they just never appeared).

The pros for using action replay is that you get some other bonuses that you can't get in the game.

lord_luigi

Smash Cadet
I only got the Bunny Hood trophy. Got to the Wire Frames and got Ko'd at the last second in Adventure. I only gained a few more bonuses.

The funny thing, is though, bonus-wise, I had already gained the tough Meteor-related ones, the No-Damage Clear, Very Hard clear, etc. The only ones I were missing were Koopa KO, Paratroopa KO, Hammer Throw, Poser KO, and Mario Master. Like 4 Aces, said, I just couldn't get Hammer Throw and Mario Master, no matter what I did. So I gave up on that.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
one question, do you have an Action Replay? because otherwise you'll never truly have 100% complete even if you manage to get the ones you are missing, unless you get the special Samus Unmasked and Mario with Yoshi Trophies

DFat2

Smash Journeyman
wow, I thought you could get 100%, but, o well AR it is :dizzy:.

meresilence0

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I'm a real anti-AR type, but I had to use it, and I couldn't see myself getting it any other way.

SSBM4Lyfe

Smash Rookie
I dont think ill ever get all the trophies.. I have a pikmin one where its all differnt color pikmin on a ground is that the one you guys are talking about?

Top Bottom