• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Go3-Hideo Kojima-3/31/07

Croco

Smash Lord
cubed3
"It has been revealed that legendary game designer Hideo Kojima will be giving a speech at the Australian Entertainment Expo "GO3" on Saturday March 31st, 2007. He is currently working on MGS4 for the PlayStation 3 (and other consoles?), as well as a stage for upcoming Wii fighter Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

After positive feedback from him with regards to Wii and DS support, maybe this event will hold some answers..."

You never know.. ;)
Surprised that anyone could of missed this. I searched for it on the forums.. "Go3" nothing came up.
This might be unlikely.. but there is a slight chance we might get some more news on Brawl.
Information about the Wii will be there.. Check out the Go3 main website-http://www.go3.com.au

Elen

Smash Lord
Interesting. It better be getting filmed. Hopefully something interesting comes out of this.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Wow I never knew about this! I hope some footage will come up on the internet somehow. Thanks for this neat find!!! :D

Bolshoi

Smash Journeyman
F8AL...I just love watching Jon do the Thriller dance.....

On topic, this event should be interesting, to say the least. I doubt there will be any Brawl news out of it, unfortunately, but the general info should be good.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
In the unlikely event that something Brawl-related does come out of this, I'll move it back to the Brawl room. But for now, it belongs here.

Stryks

Smash Hero
I doubt he'll give some news about brawl, maybe he'll just mentioned some moves of snakes we didnt see, like maybe how the cardboard box will work or something, anyway, im hopin he reveals a MGS game for the wii/DS, I know its a long shot, being MGS4 the last game, maybe a remake of the mgs2? or something...

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Yah I'd enjoy another MGS game for the Wii, I loved "The Twin Snakes" for the gamecube but chances are very low for another MGS for a nintendo system.
Maybe, just maybe.

Smash Journeyman
yea hideo will likely just talk the most on mgs4 and a little info on the brawl stage.

i was talking with a friend who has a date for brawls release im trying to gather the info now and the links for anyone who asks me for it. it was scheduled for march 15 if i remember correctly. i'm ready for it. it was at a store im not sure atm which one.
bit i know i destinctly saw MARCH 15 for brawls release date.

Stryks

Smash Hero
dude a half a year ago at gamestop.com it said it was gonna be released on november 1st, NEVER believe the release dates of stores, only OFFICIAL release dates that can appear in nintendo.com, ign, smashbros.com are the ones that matter, off topic but wanted to make it clear...

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
dude a half a year ago at gamestop.com it said it was gonna be released on november 1st, NEVER believe the release dates of stores, only OFFICIAL release dates that can appear in nintendo.com, ign, smashbros.com are the ones that matter, off topic but wanted to make it clear...

Just be patient, a delayed game is always better than a rushed game.
There is no official release date for Super Smash Bros. Brawl but we'll keep our eyes out for the official release date statement.

Smash Journeyman
well i wasn't to sure about it anyways to believe it. i was tellig what my eyes saw on as the release date.

sorry for being off topic carry on.

Wrench

Smash Apprentice
this would be good if they did reveil some stuff about brawl. But im just waitin for e3...i just wish i were more patient

Biosage X

Smash Apprentice
yea hideo will likely just talk the most on mgs4 and a little info on the brawl stage.

i was talking with a friend who has a date for brawls release---.
I stopped reading after that. your friend lied. and you are very, very gullible. Remind me to shove this in your face when whatever your date is rolls around.

Getting closer to the topic, I honestly don't see a ton of information coming from this. Perhaps very little tidbits in terms of Snake and his level, but I think even that is a stretch.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I doubt he'll give some news about brawl, maybe he'll just mentioned some moves of snakes we didnt see, like maybe how the cardboard box will work or something, anyway, im hopin he reveals a MGS game for the wii/DS, I know its a long shot, being MGS4 the last game, maybe a remake of the mgs2? or something...

MGS4 isn't necissarily the last MG, there could be other parallel plotlines etc. like MGA. MGS4 is just the last MG Kojima himsle will work on. He said that at TGS 2005.

Smash Journeyman
MGS4 isn't necissarily the last MG, there could be other parallel plotlines etc. like MGA. MGS4 is just the last MG Kojima himsle will work on. He said that at TGS 2005.
everyone know mgs will never fade indefinitly. i'm sure there will be plenty of side missions etc to play/explore.

Smash Journeyman
I stopped reading after that. your friend lied. and you are very, very gullible. Remind me to shove this in your face when whatever your date is rolls around.
QUOTE]

._. dude are you ********?
didn't i just say to stryks i wasnt sure so i didn't believe it anyways.
next time actually read the post before replying kid cuz you must have missed this part. i would never believe any info i wasn't sure on or didn't know the facts of.

anyways back to topic i believe he will only give short teasing details if he does mention anything.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
You obiviously know how to edit, so why'd you double post? ?_?
But you're right, at most Kojima might show a picture of the stage.

Top Bottom