• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GO FOR IT 1: A Pokemon Trainer Online Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Me and IRL will probably get our match in Monday. I was busy with exams this past week and today and i think also tommorow he has tourny.

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
Likewise :p. This tourney is fail because only 5 or 6 people give a ****. I'm gonna take a look at all the people who have done their matches in decent time and make my next tourney invite only.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Sounds like a plan. A great way to salvage this tournament would be to simply eliminate EVERYONE that isn't participating right now, and move the bracket along. That way we can all have a fair shot at playing, and the tournament can be taken care of.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
hmm an invitation tourny. I like it. It would be lke a baqck room tourny lol. though I dont belong to any PT back room lol. but hey I dont really have much of a life cuz I cant drive and even if I did I dont have many places to go or many people to see so either way you look at it my social life is kinda limited. So i would still be able to participate.... which reminds me when I'm done doing stuff in a bit I gotta AIM IRL and see if we cant get our matches in today.

Miles.

Smash Champion
Ill be on all day.

Aim me bomber so we can play.

I was a West Coast Smash League 2 day tourney all weekend so sorry I havent been on.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
To be honest it was pure luck. FD first match and he would have had me(no lag match). then 2nd match was jungle japes. He definatly had me there. If it werent for that current I would have lost. he had me outcamped and stuff lol. GG's anyway

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
wooooooooooooooooooooooooo i have my new laptop now. i think i'll have a wireless router tomorrow, so i'll be good to go.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
So does anyone have an update bracket? I'm just curious as to see who we have left in this tourny. (lol I'm just kinda ready to be bumped off right now and was hoping IRL would do it, looks like I'm still in this thing till someone beats me).

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
**** i thought i posted a message the other night saying
"Anyone who's committed to actually having online tournaments post in the next day or two and i will continue a bracket with those people."

Bomber7

Smash Hero
doh... you no fun. what is heck anyways? someplace in europe?

Edit: any idea what the brackets look like now?

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
OK lets finish this tourney.
Yes, no, maybe? YOUR MOM?!?!?!?

Rnd 4 Matches
1. Chompy vs Shadow
2. Choknatervs Bomber7

I'll add the loser's bracket soon.

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
ok then. i kinda feel like i should have the prizes for the invite only one because im not gonna fork over like 40-50 bucks on wii points every time i wanna do an online tourney. Sound fair?

Bomber7

Smash Hero
sounds alright to me. Invite only due to the fact that this time we didnt get in as many watches and we waited a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom