• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Glover? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrGrimReaper

Smash Apprentice
For all yee old-school N64 players, perhaps you remember this game around the time the N64 just came out, Glover 64.

Basically, a white glove (you can see where I'm going with this) battling it out and strange worlds & stuff or w.e, the point being:

What if Glover was in SSBB? I mean, how silly would that be to have Glover & Master Hand dukin' it out?

Discuss. :p

Fawriel

Smash Master
Hehe, I'm sorry... I usually put more thoughts into my replies, I'm just tired and in a general bad mood lately. Sorry about that.
Anyway, Glover just... I dunno. It's a magical glove and it rolled a ball around, and that's pretty much all there is to it. Sure, it would make for some interesting gameplay, but it has neither significance nor real personality to justify its inclusion before other characters...

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
Ahh.... Glover....

I remember the days when they used to show the commercial for it..... I wanted it so bad... sadly I never got to play it... Here's hoping it comes out in the VC.

Anyways... I doubt he will ever get there.

DrGrimReaper

Smash Apprentice
Jeez y'all, this thread waz supposed to be comical! 'sides, evry1 knows Glover has as much of a chance as that pink dinosaur from SMB 2 that shoots eggs as being a play-able character,

I expected you people to be like,
'oh hahaha glover and master hand, how silly, hahaha' but instead >_>

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Here's my criteria for third party characters:

Sorry, Glover doesn't seem to have passed the test. Also, he sucks.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Sorry, but there are some who seem to support Tingle and waveracer-people and stuff, so even Glover is comparatively too plausible to be recognized as a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom