• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Character Guides - Zero Suit Samus

FadedImage

Smash Journeyman
imo the match-up thread should be stickied. it's not just for us, it's for other boards too. A lot of people go to other boards to post "hey we're discussing you" etc etc. and I want them to go to the right thread to post that, instead of having to hunt it down or posting it in Q&A etc.

sasook

Smash Champion
Yeah thats a good point. IMO, the Q&A should be stickied for kinda that same reason. Easy accessibility for newcomers, rather than hunting it down. I'll compromise about the matchup thread, you guys have made valid points.

ohaiduhg

Smash Lord
The Match-up thread should be stickied and re-done with sections throughout the board. Genesis and EVO will really show where ZSS's meta-game has gone and what characters she does well or poorly against.

Zero Suit Samus Match-up Thread which will link to the other discussion threads.

ZSS MU Discussion: *insert character here*

You're boards are discussing our character? Go to this thread and we will go to yours. Otherwise, the Matchup goes at a single-file line pace for us. Rediscussion will be simple for going through the old messages of a specific character.

sasook

Smash Champion
I don't mind the MU thread being stickied. I don't think it needs to be, but I'm not gonna be hissy if it is.

I still stand on the Q&A issue though. That really should be stickied.

Yankee

Smash Apprentice
I don't mind the MU thread being stickied. I don't think it needs to be, but I'm not gonna be hissy if it is.

I still stand on the Q&A issue though. That really should be stickied.
Sticky them both and meet both ways. It makes such a trivial difference.

Top Bottom