• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

glitch

Acryte

Smash Ace
Not exactly sure what happened, but I was falco vs marth (casual with my roommate) and I can't remember exactly but i went in and (i think did a dair to start pillars) and my roommate did a shield into a rolldodge backwards but marth went 2x as far backwards in the rolldodge than normal. I saw it and immediately asked him if he saw it too. He noticed it as well. I don't know if he got hit or not or if there was a powershield (though i dont remember seeing it powoershield) or what happened exactly but it was definitly something I have not seen before and I have been playing smash with advanced techs for a long time, so it's not something standard that I just don't understand... he continued the whole roll until completion, he just got tons of distance.

We were on FD and i was on the right and he rolled left (backwards). Not sure if it helps at all. He didn't do any moves to intercept me or anything either. Maybe I will test stuff out in AR to see if i can figure it out. it was like a super rolldodge. Anyways, a few matches later he did a wavedash forward into a backward rolldodge that powershielded my laser -_- *******.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
what probably happened was he wasnt shielding at the time he got hit, CCed and teched, causing him to go a lot further. happens fairly often.

Top Bottom