• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Glitch or new Falco AT ???

zamz

Smash Journeyman
It's also an old glitch. I do it somewhat frequently in my games, but I can't do it on command (and I've tried). So, I don't think it'll have much of a purpose.

B-Mon

Smash Journeyman
Thread answered.

Its just a random thing. Sucks doesn't it? If it were mastered, ALL SHALL PERISH.

Fluke

Smash Journeyman
happens to scarcely and with too many varibales for anybody to have figured it out already. Currently it's just a useless glitch.
Yeah, it surprises you as much as the opponent. So no advantage there.

nwb

Smash Rookie
I know it's not relevant to the topic, but...

One time when I'm using Falco, I used Phantasm to get to the ledge in FD. Normally when he hits the ledge, the phantasm cancel itself and Falco will grab the ledge. Instead, when he hit the ledge, Falco didn't enter his grab animation, he just floats there for a split second and falls. I noticed that Falco is not in helpless animation either (as phantasm would normally cause), I used my midair jump and Fire Bird to get up the stage.

Is this a glitch?

Foxfear

Smash Cadet
I know it's not relevant to the topic, but...

One time when I'm using Falco, I used Phantasm to get to the ledge in FD. Normally when he hits the ledge, the phantasm cancel itself and Falco will grab the ledge. Instead, when he hit the ledge, Falco didn't enter his grab animation, he just floats there for a split second and falls. I noticed that Falco is not in helpless animation either (as phantasm would normally cause), I used my midair jump and Fire Bird to get up the stage.

Is this a glitch?
Same thing haapens to me too sometimes... I guess it's a glitch too!!

shadowtroop

Smash Ace
wolf side-b has wierd properties recovering on the legde at smashville, guess falco has some weird properties as well.

Top Bottom