• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North Glitch - A Wii U Regional Tournament - Registration Live @ smash.gg/glitch

Glitch - A Wii U Regional Tournament - Registration Live @ smash.gg/glitch
Posted by TheTantalus
Xanadu Games
Saturday, March 12, 2016 - 10:00 AM
Until: Saturday, March 12, 2016 - 11:59 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Murpadurp

Smash Rookie
TheTantalus TheTantalus hate to put yet another question on this thread, but when I pulled up the pool I am in, smash.gg didn't give me permission to see the bracket. What's up with that?

Pookum Gamer

Smash Cadet
Low Tier List (Final)

Charizard
Little Mac
Wii Fit Trainer
Mii Brawler (1-1-1-1)
Mewtwo
Shulk
Jigglypuff
Duck Hunt
Game & Watch
Lucina
Ganondorf
Mii Gunner (1-1-1-1)
Mii Swordsman (1-1-1-1)
Palutena
Samus
Zelda
Robin
Dr. Mario
Link
King Dedede
Why is robin stated in Low Tier? He's been getting tons of buffs, and he's mid tier...

Marfp

Smash Rookie
So this is March 12th...? I am interested in getting into tournament smash and sort of would like to join...

Murpadurp

Smash Rookie
So this is March 12th...? I am interested in getting into tournament smash and sort of would like to join...
Unfortunately M Marfp registration has been closed for a while. Vgbootcamp is gonna start streaming at 3 P.M. if u wanna watch.

Last edited:
Top Bottom