• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Glen Burnie, Maryland: C-stick Mania a Brawl/Project M tourney

reslived

Smash Apprentice
ty Luckay for taking us back :D. also going back thru 3 toll booths is def the way home i dunno what youre talkin about :).

I had tons of fun and I'm looking forward to more local events. Maybe someday I can actually put up a fight against these guys. I didn't get a chance to play Logic or Lie so I wanna do that and get some feedback.

Also between me, Haider and Ben we bring a nice new diversity of characters to the region :D

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
I never said :olimar:>:metaknight:. I said :olimar: is more annoying to fight in general. Who would disagree with that statement who doesn't use :falco:/:popo:?

:018:
I disagree too. Olimar is gay but he isn't broken like Mk, you can actually **** Olimar at certain points without him having 20 different get out of jail free cards.

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
I'd take Olimar over MK everyday because:

1. Olimar's priority sucks so my everything clashes or beats his moves unlike MK where his everything beats mine.

2. I can gimp, juggle, and kill Olimar easier than MK.

3. Olimar in general is just one of my favorite MUs.

4. Olimar is an even MU for my character on the majority of stages while MK solidly beats (-2) my character on every stage. :happysheep:

Top Bottom