• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GL in Iraq!

RAM

Smash Lord
The purpose of this thread is for SWF memebers to wish our few but fellow smashers who are enlisted in the Army, Navy, or Air force who are being deployed to Iraq or already in Iraq well wishes over the remaining holidays of this year. They will be away from there loved ones defending our freedom, so the least we could do is wish them luck.

So if you know anyone who will be deployed to Iraq soon or they have already been sent to Iraq put their name in this thread. :)

( anyone who closes this thread is a communist. )

BOOMSTICK - Stay safe in Iraq lil buddy and hurry back to the U.S so I can whip that sorry Falcon or whoever you'll play in Brawl AZZ. lol but for real, good luck man and I'm hoping for nothing but the best for you.

1.) Boomstick
2.) BACH

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I met him once, and he is cool as hell. I hope you stay safe Boomstick. Be sure to Falcon Punch some terrorist *** :p

SmashMac

Smash Lord
God Bless You and Be Safe Boomstick. Same goes to BACH. I believe he's in Iraq as well. Be safe guys.

D

Deleted member

keep it real boom...
real safe.
i wanna hear some really funny stories when you get back. so make sure to come back. me and rice will win all the team tournaments while you're gone so dont worry about him ;)

for real, peace bro

BoomStick

Smash Journeyman
The atlantic souf is all that matters. Thanks for the well-wishes. I'm gonna show this thread to some of the guys over there. SSBM community is still the sickest community I've ever been a part of. <4...<5 even

Edit for Louisiana mattering too.. ;P

Top Bottom