• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Giving Lvl 9 team 3 times damage recieved

Trulinkmaster

Smash Rookie
I want to know if there is anyone out there who cannot only beat a team of 3 level nines, but can give them say, 3000 damage and only recieve 1000 - consistently. just spaming isnt impressive - nor is using cheap programming malfunctions. Is there anyone out there who can defeat a team of level 9's and afterward have the stats show that they gave three times as much damage as they recieved? Also - is there any online footage of this? I would be impressed. Beating computers by ko isn't impressive - giving a team of 9's 3 times more damage than they gave you is. I can do this to three level eights, but not more than 50% of the time.

Trulinkmaster

Smash Rookie
Oh - and giving a team of 3 donkey kongs or bowsers three times as much damage recieved on hyrule temple doesn't count - lol

Trulinkmaster

Smash Rookie
Sort of - now im being more specific (damage rather than win) - i dont want respones dealing with crowding the edge and just winning - no **** u can beat them doing that - i want to hear of or see someone own 3 level 9's on a team, consistently - not merely beat them but own them in terms of DAMAGE

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
Play as Fox on Yoshi's Island, run to the far cloud and spam lasers. You'll do damage and take no damage. Boom, that's infinite times damage ratio.

CKaiser

Smash Apprentice
Look I know what you're trying to say, it would take a lot of "skill" to beat a team of three level 9s legitimately. However the opinion on this board is that that's irrelevant and doesn't prove you have any skill whatsoever. I guarantee that even you beating a team of level 8s abuse the AI. Also even if you can beat a team of 3 level 9s by outplaying them, fact of the matter is there are plenty of single human players that could 4 stock you and me, that's why playing computers doesn't matter. It's not a real measure of skill

The 2t

Smash Apprentice
What people who are new to competitive Smash need to understand is that fighting 3 level 9s is NO measure of skill, because you must spam your way to win (even if you don't think you are, you're spamming to beat them).

If you try to do anything skilful like SHFFLing against them you'll just get screwed. It also teaches you nothing about fighting other players, cause if you learn on level 9s you'll do extremely predictable things like expect players to just walk into your double forward smash like the computers did and be disappointed.

Top Bottom